• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the link and info spinproof and flyipilot. The pay sounds like crap, but being a corporate guy at CMH its always a good idea to shake the bushes to see whats around. Your always one CEO away from a new flight department.

Shut Up

Oh quit whining PJ I know who you are and where you work! With your banker's hours and overpay for your equipment you should be happy.

At Skybus you will have to work more than 7 days a month...

What I've been dying to find out is....where is this start-up capital coming from??? When jetBlue started up...their finances were well publicized. How much captial are we talking about here, and where is it coming from? From what I learned in the "How to start an LCC in Columbus, OH" course at my local community college, I have some serious doubts about this corporation's viability. Anyone else?

I believe they have a major bank or other financial firm backing them....I think I read they were working with JP Morgan when they were trying to start Heartland Airlines out of Dayton...they came close to meeting the startup capital needed, but still fell short....that was before this SkyBus venture started. Also the city of Columbus is giving them millions of dollars in tax breaks and other incentives for being based in Columbus. I interviewed with them a couple of weeks ago and they seem like a pretty confident bunch of people.

SkyBus, VA just called and they want their Airbus back so no airline this year!!!!

So what's up with that Va and SB sharing airplanes?
I guess when one wants to do a proving run they have to call the other and ask to use the plane for a week.

Oh quit whining PJ I know who you are and where you work! With your banker's hours and overpay for your equipment you should be happy.

At Skybus you will have to work more than 7 days a month...

Hey BJ2,

Your profile block looks like the lapel of a Banana Republic General. You trying to show us all how important you are? Under that list of AC flown, you forgot kite and paper plane! I know where you work too, with your fat cat stock options and your tailored suits you call a pilot uniform. Now go on and hang out with your high society executive buddies that you aspire to be and leave us pilot types alone to discuss the job market!!

PJ

address

Never having really to apply to many jobs online, does anyone know where I can find the actual address for Skybus? For that matter the Cheif Pilots name as well to address my cover letter thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back