• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW they are heavily backed financially. Do not know who they are hiring but they have a concept just like JETBLUE, Southwest and Airtran except they will not have overnights. Out and back like Alllegiant. They have some top notch people over in management that were prior Southwest. I would not put them down they are no diffrent from any other LCC or regional. As far as I am concerned.

Yeah, they're no no diffrent! As a matter of fact they're winning the race!!!

THE RACE TO THE BOTTOM

It's a bad enough to be a bunch of cheap wh*res like Masa, but to do it with narrowbodies!!!

Last edited:
I hear a bunch of ex-Indy pilots have been hired thusfar. A few of them flew Citation Xs with XOJet after Indy's downfall and they are now either hired or will be hired early in the process. That's what I hear...

I agree that the race to the bottom continues...

These guys getting hired are no different then the first guys hired at
JetBlue.

Does anyone know where you can even apply at with them? I'v been to their web site and there are no pilot jobs listed, but they do list the career fairs they are at. Is that the only way you can apply? Any info would be great.

I met the CFO/VP of Skybus at a bar. He was drunk with his wife, I was drunk with no one..
smile.gif
But, we talked and he gave me his card. He told me to email him, anyone on here who wants it..let me know, and send him a resume. He told me about the low pay and that they were giving each pilot $20,000 in stock on top of the pay. He seemed like a nice guy but he also seemed a bit untrustworthy. Maybe it was the scotch...his wife was hot but, then again he has cash..
smile.gif
He did say that all flights will end up in CMH and there are NO overnights. That seems to be a hard way to run any transportation operation other than a city subway. But, the job just did not seem to pay well enough and being non union (he told me he hates unions) they will treat ya like the sluts we all are. I did ask how he felt about hiring a drunk pilot..me, and he smiled and wrapped his arm around me and said...the best kind! So, maybe it is not a bad place to work after all...
smile.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back