• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look at it this way climbhappy - your orange water bottle is now a "collector's" item.

i don't have a orange water bottle... but Pace has hired several former hottie skypuss flight attendants, so I guess I have that going for me.

I don't live in the Triad, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. If oil hadn't spiked, Skybus would have been flying 42 million people a month out of GSO. Passengers would have driven from DEN just to ride on Skybus, solely because their model was working so beautifully. Prove me wrong...

nice try waka. a whacko claim and it is not logical to use numbers? oh yeah. never mind I know the folks at NCDOT and have a copy of the North Carolina Regional Airport study with which to use even more hard data to pick from. I am no authority, but i have the facts.

why are they inapplicable numbers? why did you, ( a bethlehem, pa resident now toss out airport data?

your rebuttal is weak, and shows your high school intellect.( how do i know this? with your multiple posts it must have took alot of brain power to think up clever smashmouth with which to HURL at me so mightily)

if you want to talk about airlines , let's keep it civil but save your childish barbs.

so, as passenger traffic grew exponentially with the airplanes put on line when oil was at 80/barrel, you're syaing that no skybus could never have made it?

what is you premise for dismissing my point and do you care to discuss?

Last edited:
I agree. You should save your childish barbs, so we can be treated to intelligent, adult discourse like this:

Originally Posted by climbhappy
I've got your smaffic swingin between my legs...

if you want to talk about airlines , let's keep it civil but save your childish barbs.
quote]

nice try waka. a whacko claim and it is not logical to use numbers? oh yeah. never mind I know the folks at NCDOT and have a copy of the North Carolina Regional Airport study with which to use even more hard data to pick from. I am no authority, but i have the facts.

why are they inapplicable numbers? why did you, ( a bethlehem, pa resident now toss out airport data?

your rebuttal is weak, and shows your high school intellect.( how do i know this? with your multiple posts it must have took alot of brain power to think up clever smashmouth with which to HURL at me so mightily)

so, as passenger traffic grew exponentially with the airplanes put on line when oil was at 80/barrel, you're syaing that no skybus could never have made it?

what is you premise for dismissing my point and do you care to discuss?

:laugh: backpedaling are we?

You're a real parrot. Let's see, your posts so far have essentially been "I know you are but what am I?" i.e. "high school", (come up with your own material) and so-called applicable data that you have yet to show has anything to do with your claims. You live there. And now you add that you "know people". (yeah, that restores my faith in you:rolleyes:). No matter what the traffic, Skybus' business model amounted to stupidity. Any airline can sell seats if the price is low enough. The question is, are they charging enough? Traffic numbers proves nothing.

Did you fly for Skybus? If you did, that would explain all of your posts in this thread of you talking out of your ass to try and save face or something. The fact remains, that Skybus's business model was the laughing stock of the industry and their short life is a stain on the history of our profession.

As for "keeping it civil", the stench of hypocrisy is strong.......what Bob Sacamano said:laugh:

Last edited:
sacamano, I am glad you approve. I guess you ban having fun on here.

Look, for Waka , he hasn't seen Sprirt 's website and their "9" dollar seats. Skybus had 10 free seats. their avg fare was around 150.00 and about what it averaged for all other carriers.

Calling Skybus a stupid plan is easy when they did tank with oil spiking as it did.

All I ever said was that if oil stayed at 80 a barrel, it was clear the GSO focus city could have matured since the data showed it was and they would have stuck to their plan. the economy has claimed more companies than just skybus. let's just agree to disagree..

I don't ban having fun at all. I was having fun by making fun of your ridiculous posts. I just don't approve of hypocrites like you, Climb. You tell people to refrain from childish barbs, while telling people to blow you, and making other penis references, and write it off as having a little fun. I guess that winning sense of humor is why you're flying for Pace, and defending ********************bird operations like Skybus?

you're a piece of work, sacamano... let's rip my employer.. a hypocrit for putting out a comment? that arrogant pride is going to trip you up someday robert... funny though , the only defense of skybus like it or not was that sans spike it would have been fine. Guys like you carry a phony badge of airline solidarity about wages and your professional standing when really, it's every man for himself. you know it and I know it. Alpa, NPA , IBT and any other union and management all know it. yet somehow you think labor unions actually matter in this day and age. what a joke. look around you. I see you your propensity to use bad words got the best of you. PM me and tell me what you really think.

Latest resources

Back