• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who the hell is "Skybus"???? Was that the company that started in CMH and ended there as well???? Forgive me for not knowing.

I hear that the loads are actually pretty good, at least the west coast destinations. They are getting their own A319s, and they have 154 (?) seats.

Pilots tell me its NOT comfortable (they ride in the back to or from the west coast, no overnights).

FAs are quitting as fast as they train them, working too hard for $9/hr.

Supposed to get stock options, but nothing in paper until a visit to the chief pilot to sign an agreement regarding not trying to bring a union in the property. No body is signing this.

Moral is already falling.

Don't know the load factor, but I saw a sh!tload of sheeple boarding one of their airplanes in CMH today...not on a jet bridge mind you, but up a metal ramp to both the 1 and 2L doors. Looked like a gigantic orange RJ, except far more ghetto.

I threw up in my mouth a little, then wondered how pleasurable an experience that'll be in the middle of winter or a downpour.

Supposed to get stock options, but nothing in paper until a visit to the chief pilot to sign an agreement regarding not trying to bring a union in the property. No body is signing this.

I certainly hope not. It's blatantly illegal for management to even ask.

PCL is right. Even if you do sign it. It will not hold up in a court of law.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back