• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus wanabee's, think long and hard!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BC, pull your cranium out of your arse and look the term up. A "guild" may have prevented you from being such a stand up guy at Blu :rolleyes:

OMG, I thought you were dead! I remember when you used to have those classic exchanges with Ty Webb. When are you getting back in the ring again?

Share with us then, what are you doing to try to raise the bar?

How do you know I'm not raising hell trying to get our pay up higher at GAC and getting "involved"

again.. what are you doing besides throwing out personal insults at me?

Where are you raising hell? Have you gone to Gemini management and told them how you really feel about working for low wages? The only place you're raising hell is flight info, trying to feel like a big shot and trying to come of as someone that has more integrity and work ethic than everyone else. Give me a brale. What am I doing? I'm not applying at some of these places and enjoying my current job. That's all I can and will do. So the day you get off the keyboard and actually do something, you let me know.

Where are you raising hell? Have you gone to Gemini management and told them how you really feel about working for low wages? The only place you're raising hell is flight info, trying to feel like a big shot and trying to come of as someone that has more integrity and work ethic than everyone else. Give me a brale. What am I doing? I'm not applying at some of these places and enjoying my current job. That's all I can and will do. So the day you get off the keyboard and actually do something, you let me know.

for being a probie... I've done my share of gripe at GAC and to their DO and CP.. yes. That said, I too know how to vote with my feet, but while I'm here, I can do my best to make it a better lot for all of us.

btw.. FADEC and I have already made amends on this so I am not going to continue to debate the whole hypocrisy thing. I'm done with that subtopic here.

OMG, I thought you were dead! I remember when you used to have those classic exchanges with Ty Webb. When are you getting back in the ring again?

Nah, but unlike Ty, I'm willing to say out loud when my advisary is right ;) . I'm still waiting for Ty to cowboy up and admit he was wrong (for YEARS). Those were some dark days and quite frankly I spent the "time away" building a better life outside aviation. It's liberating to say the least.

In keeping with the "kindler, gentler" theme, I'll say it again...TY IS RIGHT. It's time for ALL pilots to put aside past disputes, and move forward. We MUST develope industry wide standards, or the slide WILL continue. We consider ourselves highly trained professionals, but honestly there are folks out there willing to do it MUCH cheaper, and they ain't from India. Let's get a GUILD.

BTW, good job on the contract Citrus folks!! I hope it's everything you guys are looking for!:beer:

for being a probie... I've done my share of gripe at GAC and to their DO and CP.. yes. That said, I too know how to vote with my feet, but while I'm here, I can do my best to make it a better lot for all of us.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, now you're really just trying to be right, and not come of as a douch* bag. Keep fighting the good fight, I'm sure it'll get you no where.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, now you're really just trying to be right, and not come of as a douch* bag. Keep fighting the good fight, I'm sure it'll get you no where.

You're one of those people that give this board a bad name an why many are fleeing to other boards where they actually VERIFY if someone is in fact a pilot before they can post. I'm willing to bet that you're a troll who comes on here just to bust peoples balls that take my view.. even your "civilian whore" comment is very telling.

You are nothing but entertainment for me, so keep spouting off, go on..

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I can't wait to hear you cry for ALPA help when DAL staples you....

I will never cry ALPA, Im x airways, and I would never vote them on the property at JB. ALPA is not the answer to merges. My cousin ex TWA, ask him about ALPA merges... Get real

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back