• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus Toast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
don't know how to quote in a response. PCL 128 we both few for 9e and sold our souls there. you make me sick with all your alpa righteousness. get a life duckhead!

Last edited:
You want me to feel sorry for a dude ("D.T." comes to mind) who went:

TransStates-->GoJets-->Skybus ???

Let me shed a tear:

Boo-Freakin-Hoo.

There, all better.

Hallelujah!!!!!

While I'm not going to shed a tear at the demise of Skybus, I'm also not going to do a grave dance.

Your employer is on the short list of airlines that won't be around in 2009. If your airline meets the same fate, what will your reaction be when someone posts a simlar sentiment?

There are no bulletproof airlines out there. Unless their planes are painted orange and have a born and raised in Jersey chain smoking wild turkey drinking Ivy League lawyer executive chairman who can successfully pull off the good 'ol southern boy image.

The pilots are getting exactly what they deserve.

...coming from someone who paid to sit in the right seat at Gulfstream....and then went to PNCL.....You are a true scumbag.......

...coming from someone who paid to sit in the right seat at Gulfstream....and then went to PNCL.....You are a true scumbag.......

No Joe, you're way off, that little pr!ck is a true "know-it-all" scumbag. You don't have to ask, he'll pipe right up and prove it over and over.

While I'm not going to shed a tear at the demise of Skybus, I'm also not going to do a grave dance.

Your employer is on the short list of airlines that won't be around in 2009. If your airline meets the same fate, what will your reaction be when someone posts a simlar sentiment?

There are no bulletproof airlines out there. Unless their planes are painted orange and have a born and raised in Jersey chain smoking wild turkey drinking Ivy League lawyer executive chairman who can successfully pull off the good 'ol southern boy image.

Uhhh, yea. That's the image I saw on CNN yesterday when he was trying to explain why required mx hadn't been done on 80+ aircraft while at the same time several Dallas FISDO inspectors were pointing out that WN management told them they could have them "gone" by the end of the day if they didn't sweep it all under the rug. Real nice. I wonder how those guys feel about all that WN "LUV"?

Latest resources

Back