• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyBus Jumpseater

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably about as much truth as CommutAir telling us our ESOP will make us all millionaires if we stayed long enough to be fully vested... :rolleyes:

Ha! I still get ESOP statements from them once in awhile. The last statement I got said my shares were worth $0.30. I'm waiting for the statement that says I OWE them money.:laugh: Didn't Joe H. and some of the more senior guys take Andy P. and Jim D. to court?

I interviewed at Skybus last month...what a joke! They try to run their place like it's Southwest Airlines even calling the HR department the People department. It was a highly unorganized event filled with deception. Their presentation tried to make it look like Skybus pilots would be the highest paid pilots in the industry if the stock options took off. Then, it literally took 3 hours to fingerprint 18 of us. What a waste of my day...I could have been home raking leaves and picking up piles of dog poop in my yard from my neighbor's dog.

As far as the jumpseating idea goes...I'd let anyone jumpseat on my plane. I remember what it was like trying to get to work when I used to commute. Without that privilege I would've been screwed on many occasions. I think a lot of the people here talk all big and bad by saying, "I wouldn't allow so and so to jumpseat on MY plane!" In reality, they're hiding behind their "macho" internet persona and don't have the balls in real life to tell so and so to take a hike when requesting the jumpseat. That's my $0.02...

Last edited:
Do they wear brown rounds for hats? THat would be the icing on the cake. Someone post a picture of there uniforms.

Give me a break, he's (she's) just another pilot trying to get to and from work. The jumpseat should NEVER as a political football. Additionally, what better way to get your thoughts across to this person (Skybus J/S rider) than to have him (her) locked into the J/S seat and having to listen to your position?

Bob

I should not be making more in the right seat of a crj then those clowns are in a airbus. They can drive

Did anyone you take your notes from ground school into the actual airplane on a revenue flight? Look in the photo of whats he's holding. Might as well put, "Flying the Airbus for Idiots" on the cover and show the passengers.

Whoa, those aren't ground school notes. That's the actual POH/OM for the aircraft.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back