• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyBus gone tonight!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shrek and Motch, your disregard for the hundred or so pilots at Skybus is truely disheartening. Be it said and argue with me as you will but I will gladly meet you in any STL parking lot to prove one's worth. Skybus pilots gave much more than what you were or have ever been willing to give. I know various ACA/Independence pilots that felt this was the one chance to recover what they had lost. Do you not remember that ACA had a well respected contract. Oh, but wait, there were two GoJet pilots at Skybus which in itself is enough to bring down any carrier. Please disregard the Trans States pilots that were key in rallying against the TSA MEC and ALPA National in voting down a GoJet acceptance of the TSA Pilot group. Yes I was critical in that "No" vote. You guys are so full of "S". Yes I am calling you two out. Therefore, if you wish to bash me, please speak to the current TSA pilot respresentation of what a few Skybus/TSA pilots accomplished for the pilots of TSA. Unanimously vote in an industry lowering contract extension and find out what happens!

A few of us decided to give Skybus a go. We started with promises and then moved as a group to secure those promises. Some of us had a lot to lose and others, with recall rights, really had nothing to lose. In the end, we all hoped to reap reward for our efforts and risk. Unfortunately, sometimes you lose, but you pick yourself up by your bootstraps and move. So, to Motch and Shrek, please tell me about your "no" vote to GoJets and their furlough protection. Did you really vote no in the face of DM and DW or did you rely on the attitudes of the line pilot. Give me a break with you rhetoric and meet me in STL!

So you are upset that we are happy because an airline full of turds went under? You losers knowingly took jobs at an airline who's pay scale and operation was a joke.

All you wanted to do was get a fast track into the left seat of a bus. So in the end you have no one to blame but your self. At least you have a costco membership from all your runs to get water on your days off!

Next time I am in STL I'd gladly meet you in a parking lot. Some how I feel that an internet tough guy like your self couldn't even beat a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Did you pick the STL parking lot because you will be there already with a sign "will fly for food"?
:p

ya...one more bunch of guys welcome here and lots of places overseas...unlike the net-jets "slowtation" loosers...

I do have to love all the regional pilots talking about people just wanting a fast track to the left seat....isn't that the whole point to working at a regional?

LOL...

Can't meet you in STL, flying with the National Guard this weekend.

As far as my integrity is concerned... I have been posting with my REAL nickname for the past 8 years. I have run into people as far as Tokyo who have read my posts and know about me, beside numerous pilots throughout the land. I have nothing to hide.

I will never look at anyone who went to GoJet or Skybus as anything but a person looking to take the easy road and get around the system at the detriment of his fellow pilots.
Both GoJet and Skybus were/are a cancer to our industry AND our profession.

I think it says something when only a handful of people are defending Skybus while the majority of the industry are glad to see them go...

And, as a side note. Someone within my current pilot group has already sent a letter to the company concerning the jumpseat. Not that it matters... we never had an agreement with Skybus to begin with!

To everyone else out there;
Fly Safe~

and as far as one down, one to go...

nope, not JB or Frontier. I honestly think they started with a plan to be around for a while. And from my understanding, they have some sort of minimums to be hired!

.....take the easy road and get around the system at the detriment of his fellow pilots.....

When are you going to realize that it's not about what's best for your fellow pilots? It's about what's best for you.

only to a point. you have to realize that by taking a job that pays so low you will screw yourself in the longrun.

Latest resources

Back