SKYBUS Countdown to Cha.11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
here's how i reacted to the soda charge

first leg on them to the interview, the FA asked if i wanted a drink...said yes...he brought it...leaned down and mubled something...i said huh?..he said two dollars...i said here you go, i don't pay for sodas...i'm crew..

everytime i commute, an FA will ask me if i want a water and hand me a liter.... i'm always shown courtesy and kindness..

it hit me wrong here..it was defensive..had no idea it was coming... it thought 2 bucs for a coke ...my a$$

first leg on them to the interview, the FA asked if i wanted a drink...said yes...he brought it...leaned down and mubled something...i said huh?..he said two dollars...i said here you go, i don't pay for sodas...i'm crew..

everytime i commute, an FA will ask me if i want a water and hand me a liter.... i'm always shown courtesy and kindness..

it hit me wrong here..it was defensive..had no idea it was coming... it thought 2 bucs for a coke ...my a$$

If that's how you reacted....how do you think PAYING CUSTOMERS (regardless of how much) will react. Not to mention paying to get an "A" ticket, paying to check a bag, etc....

MARK MY WORDS, THEY WON'T MAKE IT!!!!

USMC319

help me with differnet time, differnt travel habits etc.

their load factors out of GSO are 90 % . in fact, GSO airport authority announced today, ( I live in the triad) that they're spending 52 million on improvements now that skybus is coming to town.

they are going to fly to LAX out of GSO so the story went.

here's the other cities according to the paper:
gulfport, ft lauderale, jacksonville, fl; hartford, conn
boston, columbus, and ft myers.

I remember another little company that tried flying out of GSO (EASTWIND) look what it got them..........

Who would pay $390.00 to go anywhere on a 319 configured for 757 capacity. You must be kidding.

hey, i agree with you on the reaction. that was gut..i said get that thing out of here, actually "you can have it back"

our local business paper had two big stories. GSO will pay a subsidy of $2.15 per ticket sold to every airline.

they're trying as the story went ot be relevant. they sit between CLT and RDU, hour 15 each way.

Skybus will go , as they confess anywhere where there is free money. if fargo north dakota offered millions you'll see them there next.

boyd group in a story wrote,"we question whether the ryan air model can work here. " they question every thing.

these are the facts , they are not in dispute.

Fact: Air travel can be incredibly dehydrating. Denying people water unless they pay an additional fee is inexcusable. Is that how they plan to make up for cheap seats? Torture passengers until they succumb to dehydration?

The faster this sorry excuse for an airline is gone, the better off the industry will be.

hey, i agree with you on the reaction. that was gut..i said get that thing out of here, actually "you can have it back"

our local business paper had two big stories. GSO will pay a subsidy of $2.15 per ticket sold to every airline.

they're trying as the story went ot be relevant. they sit between CLT and RDU, hour 15 each way.

Skybus will go , as they confess anywhere where there is free money. if fargo north dakota offered millions you'll see them there next.

boyd group in a story wrote,"we question whether the ryan air model can work here. " they question every thing.

these are the facts , they are not in dispute.

The Boyd group is absolutely ignorant.... Enough said.

Latest resources

Back