• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW Sked+

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It doesn't really matter, because in the end SkyWest has the same compliment of grouchy types that any large organization has. The illusion to these folks is that ALPA will come in and muscle BH et al around to get what they want, then they won't be grouchy anymore.

IMHO, it just don't work that way.

How many times have I pointed out that YOU are the only one making the argument that ALPA can't come in and wave a magic wand. ONE MORE TIME: POST JUST ONE QUOTE FROM AN ALPA OC MEMBER STATING THAT ALPA WILL FIX EVERYTHING.

My main reason for wanting ALPA is that a contract will stop the slide. PBS, bucket system, paying deadheads wrong, etc.

yesterday, while getting my free lunch, I heard the greatest thing ever...I have to share.. it was an alpa cheerleader..." I am a total company man. I am pro alpa because I love this company so much that I want to save them $500,000. a year..." I about ******************** myself laughing... so he wants us to spend the $$$ out of our paychecks. alpa cannot reresent us... is there a pizza delivery guys union?

When I complained to SAPA that we are getting screwed on DH pay, I was told that BH's argument is that they have always paid that way. I argued that is the same as saying "Sure, I stole $20 from your last check, but I've been doing it for years. So I'm just going to keep stealing from you and there's nothing you can do about it."

Guess what? We're still being robbed.

yesterday, while getting my free lunch, I heard the greatest thing ever...I have to share.. it was an alpa cheerleader..." I am a total company man. I am pro alpa because I love this company so much that I want to save them $500,000. a year..." I about ******************** myself laughing... so he wants us to spend the $$$ out of our paychecks. alpa cannot reresent us... is there a pizza delivery guys union?
You are a hypocritical POS. You will eat ALPA food, knowing that your closed mind will not even listen to the opposing side of the argument. You and Skywipe are cut from the same piece of a$$ paper. If you would pull your head out of your a$$, you would note that SAPA costs SKYW more than 600K per year, you ask where is the pay raise for the Bro guys? Right there! The only thing I hate more than a stupid, uninformed ignorant fool is a hypocrite! I hope you choke on the free ALPA food you eat under false pretenses.
Looser
PBR

well PBR and jayme

if it sucks because I work here (man, what power!) what isn't it equally awesome because you two and Gr82 work here? I mean, according to you, you are awesome, so why isn't working here awesome?

oh right, because we need to have a more 'stick it to the man' attitude, more of an us vs. them when it comes to management, right?

shouldn't you be over at Hillary's website donating money?
Well,
Skywipe, how many meetings did you go to and participate in? How many committees were you a member of? I thought so, you are willing to reap the labor of your fellow pilots work at the negotiating table, but unwilling to even acknowledge their labor on their days off, while you sit at home and jack-off to the latest Justin T video. BTW, I am not awesome, nor even cool, however I do recognize the need for a contract and legal enforcement tools. I will not go into the losses we have experienced at SKYW in the last 5 years, that would be redundant. I will reiterate you and your ilk are the problem, lessee you were at AWAC, they slid quite a ways from their glory days, you left, they started climbing out of the poo pool. You come to SKYW and we have been loosing pay and work rules every since, notice a pattern?
I will suggest that a quart of Jack Daniels, and a dry cleaning bag over your head makes a very nice sleeping combo, try it , please! You will say some not so clever, quite stupid retort, go ahead, it will make your tiny winkie seem larger.
PBR

You are a hypocritical POS. You will eat ALPA food, knowing that your closed mind will not even listen to the opposing side of the argument. You and Skywipe are cut from the same piece of a$$ paper. If you would pull your head out of your a$$, you would note that SAPA costs SKYW more than 600K per year, you ask where is the pay raise for the Bro guys? Right there! The only thing I hate more than a stupid, uninformed ignorant fool is a hypocrite! I hope you choke on the free ALPA food you eat under false pretenses.
Looser
PBR
thanks youre a peach! they know i dont support alpa- i didnt go in under false pretenses. they still offered the food and i accepted it... most of the guys eating the food are just like me. and have i ever whined about not getting a pay raise? ever? no. i knew what the pay was when i accepted the job. didnt you do your homework before you got hired? you should have- oh you probably did and saw that SkyWest was the best out there- wonder why? NO ALPA!!!!!!!! if it makes you feel better- ill buy you and your alpa cronies lunch... in fact thats a great idea!

Last edited:
well PBR and jayme

oh right, because we need to have a more 'stick it to the man' attitude, more of an us vs. them when it comes to management, right?

Well,
Believe it or not, it is a version of us vs them, you might remember the no pay for training time period, I was one of the most vocal against that practice, PBS, again warned everyone"lowest bidder, untried software was gonna be painful". it was and is for lots. Ask the LUV guys about AOS, they weren't interested. When was the last time you asked to spend a weekend on the houseboats riding the Bombardier skis, instead of that 36 hour layover in Moline?

I won't even dignify this with a reasoned reply, but I will ask, you really think anybody alive could do a worse job than the village idiot we have in the office now? I am a libertarian, and I like Ron Paul. So go back tour tivo copy of the latest Justin T video special and rub one off.
PBR

Last edited:
thanks youre a peach! they know i dont support alpa- i didnt go in under false pretenses. they still offered the food and i accepted it... most of the guys eating the food are just like me. and have i ever whined about not getting a pay raise? ever? no. i knew what the pay was when i accepted the job. didnt you do your homework before you got hired? you should have- oh you probably did and saw that SkyWest was the best out there- wonder why? NO ALPA!!!!!!!! if it makes you feel better- ill buy you and your alpa cronies lunch... in fact thats a great idea!

You are willing to eat food provided by other working pilots, knowing that you will not agree to their philosophy. Again you support my contention, the problems we are currently experiencing, ie. no pay raises ect. are as a result of hiring looser, no moral compass POS like you. I came to SKYW when we had a policy manual that was a pleasure to work under and in fact when I first came to SKYW I did not feel APLA nor any union was warranted. After watching the pay and work rule deteriorate while the company makes record, almost unprecedented profits, and my pay fall behind the cost of living, I became convinced that a contract was necessary. You are beyond ignorant, you are morally bankrupt, self centered POS. The difference between you and me is, I would not eat your food nor drink your beer, because I do not agree with you or your ilk, and to break bread is a social exchange between people. You have nothing I want to hear, and any time spent in your company would be a waste of my time. Again you and Skyturd are the cause of the woes of this industry. You look at the state of this industry and come to realize you are the cause. When I was hired you wouldnt even be invited to the interview, now SKYW becomes desperate and greedy(bad combo), you are suddenly a viable candidate, why you may ask? A pulse, nothing more and lots less.
Enjoy your "achievements", breathing and a pulse.
Great qualifications!
PBR

You are willing to eat food provided by other working pilots, knowing that you will not agree to their philosophy. Again you support my contention, the problems we are currently experiencing, ie. no pay raises ect. are as a result of hiring looser, no moral compass POS like you. I came to SKYW when we had a policy manual that was a pleasure to work under and in fact when I first came to SKYW I did not feel APLA nor any union was warranted. After watching the pay and work rule deteriorate while the company makes record, almost unprecedented profits, and my pay fall behind the cost of living, I became convinced that a contract was necessary. You are beyond ignorant, you are morally bankrupt, self centered POS. The difference between you and me is, I would not eat your food nor drink your beer, because I do not agree with you or your ilk, and to break bread is a social exchange between people. You have nothing I want to hear, and any time spent in your company would be a waste of my time. Again you and Skyturd are the cause of the woes of this industry. You look at the state of this industry and come to realize you are the cause. When I was hired you wouldnt even be invited to the interview, now SKYW becomes desperate and greedy(bad combo), you are suddenly a viable candidate, why you may ask? A pulse, nothing more and lots less.
Enjoy your "achievements", breathing and a pulse.
Great qualifications!
PBR
I'd put my qualifications for being here against yours any day my friend. I work for a living.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back