• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW Sked+

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd put my qualifications for being here against yours any day my friend. I work for a living.
yeah, whatever, you are still a hypocritical leach on society(airline). Go back to your apartment and add up how much you "owe" your parents for buying that phat multi engine time
Looser
PBR
BTW, you are not my friend, no one I call my friend would eat another mans food, under the conditions you did. MORALLY BANKRUPT! You disgust me!

BTWx2 I was still flying 135 freight at 2700hrs. Your qualifications are still suspect, how many of your multi-engine instruction hours are dual given from the left rear seat? Thought so!

Last edited:
yeah, whatever, you are still a hypocritical leach on society(airline). Go back to your apartment and add up how much you "owe" your parents for buying that phat multi engine time
Looser
PBR
BTW, you are not my friend, no one I call my friend would eat another mans food, under the conditions you did. MORALLY BANKRUPT! You disgust me!

BTWx2 I was still flying 135 freight at 2700hrs. Your qualifications are still suspect, how many of your multi-engine instruction hours are dual given from the left rear seat? Thought so!
lets see. All of my multi time prior to 121 ops was in BE-58's instructing. right seat.- approx 700 hours. Ive never- "bought time" -over 400 hours as a corporate pilot in senecas, a meridian (single) and a cj1. I was flying 135 ops at around 2500 hours as well. however prior to that I had instructed for 8 years. I formed a 141 flight school, flew corporate and did a little other side job. I went through flight school on my own- student loans. I worked real estate, construction and flying until I knew I could ACCEPT WHAT THE AIRRLINES PAY. that simple. Ive NEVER asked my parents for money, I made goals and sacrifices to accomplish them. do you know what that means? because of my hard work in getting where I am I have chosen to not support alpa. they cannot represent a regional in the way we should be- yes thay have national power and deep pockets but at times regional airlines and major airlines have different goals/needs.

Well,
When was the last time you asked to spend a weekend on the houseboats riding the Bombardier skis, instead of that 36 hour layover in Moline?

PBR

Sad truth is, in the future YOUR PAID ALPA reps will be living large on that same houseboat with uncle Rico and crew while you still have that MLI overnight!

"Originally Posted by PBRstreetgang
Looser
PBR

BTWx2 I was still flying 135 freight at 2700hrs. Your qualifications are still suspect, how many of your multi-engine instruction hours are dual given from the left rear seat? Thought so!"

lets see. All of my multi time prior to 121 ops was in BE-58's instructing. right seat.- approx 700 hours. Ive never- "bought time" -over 400 hours as a corporate pilot in senecas, a meridian (single) and a cj1. I was flying 135 ops at around 2500 hours as well. however prior to that I had instructed for 8 years. I formed a 141 flight school, flew corporate and did a little other side job. I went through flight school on my own- student loans. I worked real estate, construction and flying until I knew I could ACCEPT WHAT THE AIRRLINES PAY. that simple. Ive NEVER asked my parents for money, I made goals and sacrifices to accomplish them. do you know what that means? because of my hard work in getting where I am I have chosen to not support alpa. they cannot represent a regional in the way we should be- yes thay have national power and deep pockets but at times regional airlines and major airlines have different goals/needs.

Who cares....

Look. Last I checked there was no conditional language used by the OC when offering lunch. We encourage all SkyWest pilots to stop by and chat. Of course, it is nice that some pilots have the decency to take the time to have an intelligent conversation and listen to some views and facts. I have seen more than one pilot come to an informational meeting or ALPA conversation with an anti-union, closed mind and leave with an open mind and some new views. SkyWest does very well right from the get go with new hires by painting unions as a great evil and SAPA as a wonderful thing. People need to learn by sharing others experiences and having some of their own.
I certainly appreciate an opposing, rational view about ALPA and representation. I was glad I could weigh both arguments carefully before making my decision to support the OC's efforts.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back