• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW looking to buy ASA.. ... in PRINT!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From a reliable source- SKYW will take what they want after DL goes bankrupt, better get your logbooks up to date.

WWEfan said:
I just hope they keep us separate until the Skywest guys and gals wake up and get ALPA on the peoperty.

I don't think that ALPA has much interest in regional airlines, aside from the 2% they lift from your gross pay. Those guys are clearly the union for the big boys, and their various scope clauses will keep us in RJs many more years than should have been.

All ASA pilots should be below all SkyWest pilots on the list. It's that simpel folks. And all SkyWest f/o's should upgrade to captains on ASA ships at SLC and ATL.

FD

trip said:
From a reliable source- SKYW will take what they want after DL goes bankrupt, better get your logbooks up to date.

Yeah dream on Jr. Skywest could not pee without permission

Flyingdutchman said:
All ASA pilots should be below all SkyWest pilots on the list. It's that simpel folks. And all SkyWest f/o's should upgrade to captains on ASA ships at SLC and ATL.

FD

Yeah. your a moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. Thanks jehtplane! I just won a bet with a skyw buddy. (I told him it would take less then 5 mins. for somebody to start calling me names :D)

rofl.

Flyingdutchman said:
haha. Thanks jehtplane! I just won a bet with a skyw buddy. (I told him it would take less then 5 mins. for somebody to start calling me names :D)

rofl.

That figures!

Latest resources

Back