SKW looking to buy ASA.. ... in PRINT!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texx said:
There is one important thing that the ASA pilots have worked very hard for. A very close relationship with the DAL pilots and their MEC.

Somebody sure sold you a lot of Kool Aid and you bought it.

jehtplane said:
Don't know what your smilin at, that would make both your sugardaddies in bankruptcy!
Did I smile? I'm not happy about it, but barring major incident, Delta's impending bankruptcy seems inevitable.

If This Happens Asa Will Get Screwed I Bet. Skyw Will Simply Strip Some Of Your Flying From You And Tell You To Sign Some Crappy Contract. If You Refuse To Sign Said Crappy Contract They Will Strip The Whole Kitten Kaboodle Of Your Flying And Your Company Will Be Nothing More Than A Few Hundred On The Seniority List.

Hopefully I Am Totally Wrong

How would they do that? Park all the planes? I am sure Delta would love to see all of the lift ASA does stop on a dime.

Hahahahahaha!

surplus1 said:

Man you make me laugh! A CMR pilot talking about drinking Kool Aid!

No Kool Aid drinking here. I learned how to work with other airline pilots instead of pissing them off. Something JC should of learned.

surplus1 said:

Coming from the Pilot Group who recently voted in pay concessions for growth. That doesn't carry much weight. I guess those EMB170's haven't showed up on your property yet have they?

Jimdandy said:
If This Happens Asa Will Get Screwed I Bet. Skyw Will Simply Strip Some Of Your Flying From You And Tell You To Sign Some Crappy Contract. If You Refuse To Sign Said Crappy Contract They Will Strip The Whole Kitten Kaboodle Of Your Flying And Your Company Will Be Nothing More Than A Few Hundred On The Seniority List.

Hopefully I Am Totally Wrong

What button do you push to capitalize every first letter???

Latest resources

Back