• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skiles on 3407

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This site should really change it's name to pissed off RJ drivers who just want to b!tch at everyone and disagree with everything anyone says unless they too are lamenting about their crappy situation in life.

Or, we could change it to pilots that came from the regionals, and like to say bad things about regional pilots, and now that they're at the majors seem to think major pilots aren't at fault for their mistakes. I'm sorry you went to a crappy regional and it tainted your view the way it did.

Sucks you got hired when you did and weren't able to make anything of it in 9 years, while many others did. Quit crying about it and make your situation better.

We already covered this.

Man, my post was so good, you had to quote it TWICE, too funny. Isn't that the beauty of this place vs. the other? You can actually say what you want.

Last edited:
Or, we could change it to pilots that came from the regionals, and like to say bad things about regional pilots, and now that they're at the majors seem to think major pilots aren't at fault for their mistakes. I'm sorry you went to a crappy regional and it tainted your view the way it did.

We already covered this.

Man, my post was so good, you had to quote it TWICE, too funny. Isn't that the beauty of this place vs. the other? You can actually say what you want.

Where did I quote you twice? Having delusions of grandeur?

I'm not sorry I went to a crappy regional- I enjoyed my time there, upgraded quickly b/c i got hired during rapid growth and only spent 1 year on crappy wages. Choosing to go there is one of many reasons I was able to get to where I am today.

And where on earth did I say that major pilots aren't at fault for their mistakes?

Where did I quote you twice? Having delusions of grandeur?

Nope, no "delusions of grandeur" as you put it.

But as a recap;

In the wee hours of the morning when this debate was going, you quoted me in post #35. Then this afternoon, you quoted the EXACT SAME THING in post #39. Hence my satirical comment that you quoted me twice.

Sorry man, but if that FACT can't be acknowledged, not much point in debating it any further.

Nope, no "delusions of grandeur" as you put it.

But as a recap;

In the wee hours of the morning when this debate was going, you quoted me in post #35. Then this afternoon, you quoted the EXACT SAME THING in post #39. Hence my satirical comment that you quoted me twice.

Sorry man, but if that FACT can't be acknowledged, not much point in debating it any further.

Ah, whoopsadaisy! I meant to quote the most recent reply in post 39. Green lights or white lights, they all look the same, right? :)

I'll go chew on my words for a little while.

This site should really change it's name to pissed off RJ drivers who just want to b!tch at everyone and disagree with everything anyone says unless they too are lamenting about their crappy situation in life.

Sucks you got hired when you did and weren't able to make anything of it in 9 years, while many others did. Quit crying about it and make your situation better.

I hear quite a few mainline pilots "b!tching" and moaning about their "crappy situation in life"....The point is, we all are the same....We can all make mistakes, and there are pilots at both the regionals and mainline who screw up...There are pilots at the mainline who hate the way things have turned out, and there are regional pilots who have it pretty good...

Everybody is jumping on these mainline guys because payback is he!!...It's been open season on the regional pilots by mainline pilots who lived in a glass house....

As of right now, you have it better than most who have gotten into this business in the past 20 years....That may or may not last...only time will tell....

Latest resources

Back