• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SJS - The Career Killer (tv spot)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As Sally Struthers manager and agent I need to inform you that the use of her name on this thread constitues an agreement by yourself that you will pay her fees...so, i will need to collect $70,000 so i can go enroll at Comair Academy and make my dreams of SJS come to fruition.:D

I never saw this thread when it started a few months back...this is some funny crap!!!

How about DPFOOSJS for us freight dogs..."Dirty, Paint Falling Off, Old School Jet Syndrome" That is what i suffer from, and i love it. Although, i guess starting out in the Baron for the first 3 years and almost 3000 hours kinda gave me the "right"(maybe not the correct choice of words) to move up to out jets. And i still felt like i was not prepared to be flying 50-300 people around the skies at that time. Now after 2 1/2 years flying the lear around i finally think i am ready to move on to being safe enough to fly those people. I do have one question though...what's wrong with the ipod??? It's nice to have on those long flights...now i just need to get the video ipod.

Ipod all you want. Don't wear it in front of the customers in the terminal.

This thread resurrection has been brought to you by the good folks at The Ramen Noodle Co. - Providing food to commuter F/Os since 1971!

Hysterical.

Sadly, I am one of only a few GEN Xers who does not suffer from this affliction and would rather see the DC-9 replacements at mainline.

Thank you.

Is there a corresponding affliction for King Air wannabes?

I want to skip instructing to fly a shiney new Raytheon B200 with the new three-tube Collins EFIS system and Raisbeck nacelle lockers. You can fit three or four fat, grinning Himalayan Marmotts in each one. :erm:

In fact, last week I dressed up as an Airline Marmott and went around to the various corporate hangers to look for a ride. Here's a picture of one of the HR ladies putting me back outside. :(

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/snakum/?action=view&current=CaptainMarmott.jpg&slideshow=paused&interval=3

Last edited:
BenderGonzales said:
It's generation "Y" you have to worry about. As in "Y haven't I upgraded yet?"

I don't prescribe to generation Y either...I'm kind of an oddball gen Z type dude. I'd gladly yield the upgrade potential in order to see all of the furloughs re-claim their seats.

It is wrong what has been done to you...just plain wrong...some of my piers are too caught up in their own self-interest to realize this.

Ya'll don't forget me now when you go back ya hear.

Last edited:
Spell check please...

Gofish said:
It is wrong what has been done to you...just plain wrong...some of my piers are too caught up in their own self-interest to realize this.

Ya'll don't forget me now when you go back ya hear.

It is just wrong how your teachers failed to show you how to use spell-check so you would know that the proper spelling you needed was "Peers". Sorry, but "Piers" are what you go fishing from, or tie your boat or ship to.

Just my $.02

Latest resources

Back