Signature

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OUPilot

Anyone else been having issues with Signature? The last couple of places seem understaffed and did not even have a free person to take us to the hotel.

Without trying to turn this into yet another Signature bashing thread, our policy was to avoid them whenever possible. About a month ago, we used them as the only reasonable destination option for our principle and yes, very little has changed. Even giving them another shot proved to be useless. I'm not interested in having my handling fee reduced when they come up short, I don't want them to come up short. The perception continues to be that you pull up in a jet and anything goes. At least with us, 95% of the time we have another FBO or airport option so there is absolutely no reason to frequent their chain, our passenger understands this and will now gladly drive a few extra miles if need be.

The former CEO of Flight Options is now CEO of signiture.....That should raise a red flag or two. Look at the condition of Flight Options and you'll see signitures future. If I worked there, I would leave.

The former CEO of Flight Options is now CEO of signiture.....That should raise a red flag or two. Look at the condition of Flight Options and you'll see signitures future. If I worked there, I would leave.

You can learn something from FI...

Thanks for that tidbit, you know signature is the only FBO @ SFO. 450$ ramp fee for a King Air 200.

Sign of the times maybe.

Sorry, it's by design, To create more business is not part of plan. You create profit by cutting service,benefits, pay, and anything else associated with the cost of doing business. This is his M.O. and he is very good at it. If you consider that a skill, he is the expert. Which is another reason this country is in the shape that it's in. Make a buck by stealing from everyone that puts their trust in you.

The only Signature that's halfway worth a damn is HXD, and that's because most the staff are holdovers from the Carolina Air Center days.

The only Signature that's halfway worth a damn is HXD, and that's because most the staff are holdovers from the Carolina Air Center days.

Follow them, when they leave. Speaking of that, signiture is looking for a Business Development person in Orlando. To me and everybody else, that means sales.....But to signiture, that means a finance guy with an MBA, and 6yrs of merger and acc exp. Hmmmmm.

Anyone else been having issues with Signature? The last couple of places seem understaffed and did not even have a free person to take us to the hotel.

Sounds like a lot of FBO's in this economy... At least most signature locations have lowered their prices a little...

Latest resources

Back