• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Signature

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just came back from an over night at SFO. Came out to the aircraft the next day and the garbage bag was in the same spot the line guy from the night before left it, (under my wing). It made me feel good to tanker in enough fuel to get back to NYC.

Depending on your fuel price, tankering will most often be cheaper than buying at a Sgnature to waive a ramp fee. The best option is not go to a Signature unless there is no other option. We do get good service at several " sole choice" Signatures. One that I can think of off hand is MSP. Nice people with good service.

Signature at MKC has entered into litigation with the city of Kansas City and the new FBO being built across the field. I would surmise upon the completion of the new FBO you will see changes with Signature at MKC

Just came back from an over night at SFO. Came out to the aircraft the next day and the garbage bag was in the same spot the line guy from the night before left it, (under my wing). It made me feel good to tanker in enough fuel to get back to NYC.
Totally off topic, but you must have some serious range to tanker that far. I just did KBOS to KMKC with 140kts on the nose. I've got some Gulfstream envy I guess.

We arranged our trip so that we would stop at LAX first then onto SFO. I purchased all the fuel that I needed from Landmark at LAX to reach NYC.

Nice. I'm sure the SFO airport staff would love to hear about the potential FOD disaster that is Signature SFO.

Latest resources

Back