• Start date
  • Watchers 33

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Signature MMU from my experience has been a bit different than most of the other Signatures. Everyone there is always very friendly and helpful.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Signature MMU from my experience has been a bit different than most of the other Signatures. Everyone there is always very friendly and helpful.

Thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread of agreement, the first of any kind on Flight Info, all agreeing that Signature sucks ass!

There's always one in every group!

Last edited:
TDTURBO said:
Thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread of agreement, the first of any kind on Flight Info, all agreeing that Signature sucks ass!
If I were saying that Signature didn't suck ass, then how would Signature MMU be any different from the others? I said it was different because it doesn't suck like the rest. Think before you speak genious.

SkyBoy1981 said:
If I were saying that Signature didn't suck ass, then how would Signature MMU be any different from the others? Think before you speak genious.

Easy there sizzle chest, you were, shall we say, in the minority of your experiences with these crooks, that's all. No malice intended. Take your Xanax and get to bed.:D

It could be also you are from Iraq and used to such "fine" service, don't know, sorry if you got your panties in a wad.

One of my experiences with Signature was back in the summer of 2000. I took an instrument student into Meigs Field in Chicago and we had the unique (dis)pleasure of being serviced by Signature. Here's a breakdown of what the bill was, and mind you we were in a Cessna 172:

Fuel approximately $3.50 a gallon (can't remember how many gallons)
Ramp fee $35
Parking fee $30 (for marshalling, even though we weren't marshalled)
Shuttle van fee $25 (he took us approximately 3000 feet from the plane to front door of the FBO, but on the way back out we had to walk it)
Taxi fee $25 (yes, they charged us because we called for a cab)

Personally, I think that idiot mayor should have bulldozed Signature and left the rest of the airport there.

TDTURBO said:
Easy there sizzle chest, you were, shall we say, in the minority of your experiences with these crooks, that's all. No malice intended. Take your Xanax and get to bed.:D
Try reading some other posts before you determine who is the minority. Someone else also made a similar comment about MMU and some others before I did. ;)

SkyBoy1981 said:
Try reading some other posts before you determine who is the minority. Someone else also made a similar comment about MMU and some others before I did. ;)

I did, that's why I said "minority". I am also trying to watch the high and the Mighty at the same time. Pardon my ignorance.

Princedietrich said:
One of my experiences with Signature was back in the summer of 2000. I took an instrument student into Meigs Field in Chicago and we had the unique (dis)pleasure of being serviced by Signature. Here's a breakdown of what the bill was, and mind you we were in a Cessna 172:

Fuel approximately $3.50 a gallon (can't remember how many gallons)
Ramp fee $35
Parking fee $30 (for marshalling, even though we weren't marshalled)
Shuttle van fee $25 (he took us approximately 3000 feet from the plane to front door of the FBO, but on the way back out we had to walk it)
Taxi fee $25 (yes, they charged us because we called for a cab)

Personally, I think that idiot mayor should have bulldozed Signature and left the rest of the airport there.

What did they charge for the Vaseline, or did they bother using any?

CRFLyPutt said:
I have to admit, the Signature employees at MSP are pretty good compared to some of the other Signatures I've been forced to go to.
Although I wouldn't expect this today, about 6-7 years ago, I flew into MSP in a GA plane for a wedding. We were staying at a hotel near the Mall of America. Some how or another there was a mix up on who was going to pick up who and the FBO staff advised us they had an extra crew car.

I just about crapped in my pants when they said that we could have it overnight and all we were driving was a piston plane.

Maybe they changed management since then, but at one time, they did us a favor. Sad to see that things have changed.

STP used to be a great place to spend the day on a charter...how are they doing over there?

Latest resources

Back