• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sign of the times - Martha Stewart leaves Netjets for Talon Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys, even though things at NJA from the mgt side has deteriorated, we pilots should not throw out our obligation to the pax. Why pee on them with airing their dirty laundry? For one thing, that's what the pop culture media dregs are for. Second, one of the reasons they pay so much is for us to respect their privacy. Blowing off stories in here is just lowdown and amateurish. Let's be big kids here and zip it.

Well I never worked or a fractional or signed a confidentiality agreement...

Back in my flight instruction days I had a second night job at an FBO at an airport in the Northeast. One evening a Raytheon Travelair King Air came in and dropped off Ms Stewart. The pilots asked if there was anyone who could clean the plane up, and being the low man on the totem pole, the job fell to me. The airplane was trashed beyond belief. It took a few hours to clean up the food ground into the carpets, all the dog hair, and all the garbage. Was informed by those guys what a mean, nasty and rotten person she was, and I saw first hand what a mess she was. The stories over the years agree with what I saw.

On the other hand I have heard from friends at fractionals that most owners are polite and respectful, and some of the famous names they have mentioned are actually really cool to fly around.

Latest resources

Back