Sign of the coming hiring boom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I say in 6 to 15 years well be replaced by robots
Spoken like a true dog....my dog woofs while trying to speak, so do you.

I say in 6 to 15 years well be replaced by robots

No way. Robots will never come to take over our place. I mean, who will come over to fight on FI? But I must admit robots will be better because they are will be superior and flawless in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way, in every way....

FYI from recent ICAO meeting. On the agenda was motion to eliminate the rule requiring one pilot to be under 60 on international operations.70 no and 110 yes country's, 180 country's total and all have to vote. That vote will take up to 18 months .In addition lots of talk about increased medical test but the push back was to have tests for all ages and that will not fly so it will come out as is with no increase of medical requirements .

Pilotyip is still trying to pretend a bunch of geriatric pilots are the reason for the safety record.

Causation is not correlation, but I suppose they teach that in college, don't they?

Pilotyip is still trying to pretend a bunch of geriatric pilots are the reason for the safety record.

Causation is not correlation, but I suppose they teach that in college, don't they?
Go the the NTSB accindent records check the ages of the PIC's, better than 99% are under age 60. http://unitedflyingoctogenarians.org/ check these guys out they have a fantastic safety record.

It is kinda like the cry to get older people off the hi-way, every time a old person runs a stop sign it is front page news how dangerous they are, but the most dangerous age group in the under 25 driver, but there are so many incidents with them unless they hit a school bus we never hear about their accidents

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back