• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sick? NO this is SICK!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope the Union doesn't protect this SCUMBAG!!!!! I would lose all respect for the teamsters if they actually fight to keep this guy on property!

Last edited:
Maybe all of the facts should be determined before judgement is pronounced.

I hope the Union doesn't protect this SCUMBAG!!!!! I would lose all respect for the teamsters if they actually fight to keep this guy on property!

You're ready to tar and feather this guy based on what's written in a newspaper article. Brilliant!

In the USA, we are innocent until proven guilty. Maybe that's a concept you need to brush up on in your spare time.

Yeah what ever dude the guys a scum bag that needs to go. I hope the company Fire's his Ass fast! Sounds like he's a NAMBLA Member too! Maybe you know him well Archie seeing how your profile says your in CE750! you based in TUS too? What's next, you gonna say this is a management conspiracy to get the pilots!

Last edited:
I hate to even discuss this topic. I have flown with this guy. Seemed like a great guy. Young guy, with wife and seemed like they were expecting a baby soon. You want to think this is all a bad mix up, but if they (the cops) found stuff on his computer, it doesnt look too good.

Again, until all of the facts are in, don't jump to any conclusions. As gunfyter pointed out, with a wireless network, it's possible that someone else could have put those files on the guy's computer.

If he's guilty, then by all means I hope he's fired and prosecuted. But I doubt any of us know all of the facts of this case, so popgoesbubble, relax and don't pronounce judgement just yet. And if it turns out that the pilot is innocent, will you publicly apologize, popgoesbubble?

Latest resources

Back