• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sick? NO this is SICK!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to even discuss this topic. I have flown with this guy. Seemed like a great guy. Young guy, with wife and seemed like they were expecting a baby soon. You want to think this is all a bad mix up, but if they (the cops) found stuff on his computer, it doesnt look too good.

What is to stop a person who can access your computer through the Hotel WiFi from PLANTING this material on your computer?

What is to stop a person who can access your computer through the Hotel WiFi from PLANTING this material on your computer?

When I first read this article this morning, believe me, I wanted to throw up. I flew with this guy. I do not want to think that he did this. I can only hope that this is a big mistake. But my gut feeling, even though the gloves didnt fit, is that OJ killed Nicole.

I am not a computer guy, but I would hope that the cops did a thorough search of his computer to figure out whether or not this is a legit case.

Didn't the FLOPS sex incident in ATL get thrown out because it was found the guy was innocent and the girl was lying.

Same thing. He could be totally guilty but after having his life turned upsidedown and found innocent all he might get is a "sorry".

The cops and that other hotel guest are really know how to ruin a good time. :)

PS did anybody ask this guy if he was downloading tunes legally?

I think that's BS, I don't think someone can plant sht in your hard drive, even though it's wireless you still have to download it or it's not getting in.

Last edited:
I think that's BS, I don't think someone can plant sht in your hard drive, even though it's wireless you still have to download it or it's not getting in.[/quote

I agree NJA Bound, You still have to down load it to your computer it dosent do it automaticly. Also Someone said he was the nicest guy so where alot of people look at Micheal Jackson! sorry I don't buy it most NAMBLA members are nice people how do you think they are able to get young children to do these kind of disgusting acts. The Police cyber units are able to determine if the accussed was say set up and had these files planted into his computer So that will be determined quickly by investigators and no I am not a FBI agent but I did stay at a Holiday Express!

It is entirely possible, and you guys who think it isn't are total numbnuts, it's computers 101, and if you don't think so it takes about 10 seconds to learn how to do this by looking through the help documents on your pc.

Limewire, http://www.download.com/LimeWire/3000-2166_4-10552048.html?tag=pop.software it sounds like this is the program that was being used, files can be seen on someone elses computer that is using the file sharing program and downloaded, but not uploaded.

If you have a shared folder on an unsecured wireless network, and you choose to allow other people to move the files around, which is basically the sole purpose of sharing folders at home, so you can drop and drag stuff from one computer to another, then yes it is entirely possible if the workgroup, which comes standard as MSHOME was set, like on almost all computers, then some dude may have easily dropped the file on the guys laptop.

It's actually very conceivable since it's probably one of the number 1 jokes/threats used by serious gamers, and computer dorks.

Dood, stfu or im gonna put kiddi pr0n on ur PC and call the cops
Innocent until proven guilty, by competent computer forensic scientists, no some dumb@ss cops a lot like the people condemning the guy here.

Hopefully he is clean, and will be able to annihilate the people who framed him if he was framed, in court.

Last edited:
If you have a shared folder on an unsecured wireless network, and you choose to allow other people to move the files around, which is basically the sole purpose of sharing folders at home, so you can drop and drag stuff from one computer to another, then yes it is entirely possible if the workgroup, which comes standard as MSHOME was set, like on almost all computers, then some dude may have easily dropped the file on the guys laptop.

It's actually very conceivable since it's probably one of the number 1 jokes/threats used by serious gamers, and computer dorks.

We'll, if that's the case than hopefully the cops checked the persons pc that called the cops.

Can someone plant files on your pc if you don't use file sharing programs?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back