• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shuttle launch a "GO"...why why why

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WTF over? What your deal, you are the kind of pri@k that makes FI no fun anymore. You are the kind of kid that got picked on growing up and now you take delight in others problems. Would it make you happy if thousands of people lots there jobs?

Does it make you feel better making absurd statements like, "no matter what, I know MY company will be strapping in the Astronauts?" It's reality my friend, get used to it. I don't want to see anyone lose their job, but the facts are what they are.

bocefus...you are coming off as a jerk. If that's just how you "roll" then too bad for you.

Nobody here is taking your word as god over others who also have first hand experience with the subject.

Get over yourself.

Fine, somebody Please post a credible source that contradicts my source. Pushing a broom in the shuttle warehouse hardly constitutes "first hand experience".

PA-44Typed said:
Would it make you happy if thousands of people lots there jobs?
Don't you mean, "...if thousands of people lottery they're jobs?"

labbats said:
I don't understand that any more than I understand waiting until late afternoon in Florida to launch. Yet they wonder why there's a weather delay.

They are launching in the afternoon because the goal is to dock with the international space station. Since the shuttle can not carry unlimited fuel for orbital manuevering there is only a short launch window each day. At the moment, that launch window is falling in the afternoon.

LJ-ABX said:
They are launching in the afternoon because the goal is to dock with the international space station. Since the shuttle can not carry unlimited fuel for orbital manuevering there is only a short launch window each day. At the moment, that launch window is falling in the afternoon.

Ahoy, thanks. That was bothering me all day while I watched the CNN coverage.

Hope all goes well for everyone involved.

bocefus said:
Pa-44, have some more of that USA management koolaid. Please show me one credible source that supports your position. USA Management briefs don't count. I think you are forgetting who owns USA, Boeing and Lockmart. Oh yeah, Boeing is the majority owner;)

I'm still waiting on YOUR credible source hot shot. If you are so knowledgeable, then surely you have the credible source to back up YOUR claims that you are requesting from others.

W

Latest resources

Back