Shuttle launch a "GO"...why why why

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dubya said:
Come to think of it though...it has been over 2 weeks.
I woke the lady up this morning at six and really gave it to her, so two hours for me!

Metro752 said:
half hour

"I woke the lady up this morning at six and really gave it to her, so two hours for me!"

Nice work fellas!

Just curious though...which part gets in the way more...the ball or the chain?;)

W

Dubya said:
Just curious though...which part gets in the way more...the ball or the chain?;)

W
Dont know about that, met the girl last night at a BBQ, left her place this morning after giving it to her, she does not have my phone number and I am never going to call her, so no ball and chain here.

bocefus said:
Fine, somebody Please post a credible source that contradicts my source. Pushing a broom in the shuttle warehouse hardly constitutes "first hand experience".

What credible source are you talking about exactly?? I dont read ANYTHING in the link you posted that says whether or not USA has, or does not have a contract with NASA for the CEV or the ARES program. It says they are in negotiations... this article was also printed in APRIL... three months ago. What part of the space program do YOU work in? Jesus, man, get over yourself.

What credible source are you talking about exactly?? I dont read ANYTHING in the link you posted that says whether or not USA has, or does not have a contract with NASA for the CEV or the ARES program. It says they are in negotiations... this article was also printed in APRIL... three months ago. What part of the space program do YOU work in? Jesus, man, get over yourself.
That's what I'm sayin'! This guy is either a loon, or he has no idea how to talk to humans.

Latest resources

Back