Should we prepare to be stapled?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not trying to scare anyone.......
I just want to point out to my forth-coming ?brothers? that vote yes, that they are making a deal with the devil, with ole Cap?n Crunch being the head dude. You geniuses who believe life will be all roses after(if) you start paying millions of dollars to the Cap?n and his merry band of shake-down thugs(in suits) are living in la-la land.
Cheers

You sir, are the one that made a deal with the devil, and he will honor it just about as well as he did his promises to pay the STIP, keep the groups separate, and not change anything at Waterview.

You obviously know nothing about how the IBT works either. It is a bottom up organization, not a top down organization like your micro-managing dictator KR runs. The 1108 has the autonomy to negotiate and administrate our forthcoming joint CBA , and the airline division and international are there to back us if we need and ask for their help. It won't be all roses, in fact it will be a lot of hard work, but we will all have a say in our future. I'll take that any day over trusting you and KR to do the right thing.

Warturd knows the union will prevail. He knows the higher the percentage of support, the better the contract. He is trying to upset negotiations. Don't let the Turd deceive you. Stay unified and vote IBT!

Can someone photo shop that one to put him in TEB? Thx in advance. GC

RH actually was in the bar at the Holiday Inn this week. He was there buying dinner (and trying to buy their votes). Two Options pilots were there and they had a conversation which eventually led to the subject of his role in the illegal firings of 3 Flex pilots. When confronted with the facts, RH had to leave embarrassed. BTW, RH is using someone else's money to buy dinner/try to restore his reputation, but the damage has been done. I will use MY money to buy the Flex pilots a drink.

RH actually was in the bar at the Holiday Inn this week. He was there buying dinner (and trying to buy their votes). Two Options pilots were there and they had a conversation which eventually led to the subject of his role in the illegal firings of 3 Flex pilots. When confronted with the facts, RH had to leave embarrassed. BTW, RH is using someone else's money to buy dinner/try to restore his reputation, but the damage has been done. I will use MY money to buy the Flex pilots a drink.

Please tell me you are not staying at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck Heights. I stayed there in 2002, when I was with Flex, it was a s-hole then. I'm sure 14 years hasn't make it any better.

As for RH, he has been an a$$ ki$$er and survivor since day 1. If you are indeed at the Holiday Inn Hasbrouck, the first question I would ask RH, "If the company cares so much about the crews, why are we staying in this s-hole.

Latest resources

Back