• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should I leave Allegiant for Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, that's fantastic Jim Cramer.... They still treat their people like poop. Why anyone goes there is beyond me, unless they live in Sanford or Vegas.... And seriously, if they paid their people a competitive wage, they wouldn't be the most PROFITABLE airline in THE WORLD, and that's just sad. What's worse is that you've bought into their bad treatment as being something acceptable. That sux!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ha ha, you just can't get anything correct, that's hilarious! Actually I work actively to make this place better and to get a strong union contract. I am involved. Like I said before, we didn't have all the hard work done for us by previous generations of pilots like you did. But once we win our contract battle, this place could be a good place to work. Have fun trolling.

Ha ha, you just can't get anything correct, that's hilarious! Actually I work actively to make this place better and to get a strong union contract. I am involved. Like I said before, we didn't have all the hard work done for us by previous generations of pilots like you did. But once we win our contract battle, this place could be a good place to work. Have fun trolling.

Good luck with that, seriously. It's time for you guys to be treated like professionals. Hopefully you'll get a contract that not only brings up your hourly rates to mirror your "most PROFITABLE airline in THE GALAXY" title, but also brings your per diem up to current "Regional" standards or better. And, let's hope your scope is cleaned up so Falcon Air can't take half your routes in PIE due to "training issues." Yeah, you guys have a lot of work ahead of you, and I wish you good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

$1 an hour per diem. Most Regionals have higher per diem than they do. Come on Red! These guys NEED to be treated like professionals, and they just aren't.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks Jim Cramer! He's still incredibly wrong, and his airline has terrible pay, work rules, etc. Trying to convince anyone to go there or stay there is wrong. You should know that too, you fruitcake.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It still beats any of the Delta Connection airlines. Nothing like making one quarter of a Delta pilot's wage and then getting less of a food discount because "you are just a connection carrier"

It still beats any of the Delta Connection airlines. Nothing like making one quarter of a Delta pilot's wage and then getting less of a food discount because "you are just a connection carrier"

Ok, then apply there, you are aware of the conditions. Go for it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ok, then apply there, you are aware of the conditions. Go for it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's great that you found a new cause to champion now that all's well with SWA. Nobody at Allegiant needs the shortcomings of the PWA pointed out to them, we live it every day. There is a fine 1550 post thread about the conditions here going on over at APC. You can go to bed happy that the general public is being made aware of what they have in store for them. Come on down to SFB on Feb 7th and you can support our efforts to make it better.

I think it's funny that Delta makes so much money.....and what percentage of their US traffic is done by pilots that make less than what Alligiant pilots make.

Pulled into a city up north the other day and I counted at least 5 RJ's....damn some of them look almost as big as a DC9.

I think it's funny that Delta makes so much money.....and what percentage of their US traffic is done by pilots that make less than what Alligiant pilots make.

Pulled into a city up north the other day and I counted at least 5 RJ's....damn some of them look almost as big as a DC9.

Uhhhhhh, ever heard of the 717? It's now being used to replace 70/76 seat RJs, which are replacing 50 seaters that have to leave (200+ are on the way out).

You see, I think most legacies are NOT having problems recruiting new pilots, but their regional feed airlines are. Knowing that, they are trying to buy smaller mainline planes (717s, 319s, etc) to fill in for those RJs. That's a good thing.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I've heard of the 717. Even seen one.

I just wonder if Delta is going to like paying pilots double of what they pay now to move 70 people. (I know the 717 holds more)

The legacies, in my opinion, have taken advantage of the regional feed. It has helped their bottom line while giving food stamp wages to the pilots and flight attendants.

Latest resources

Back