Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should I blow another $15,00 for BS degree?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Marcus, you have great perspective on the situation. I was hired at JB without the degree but consider myself extremely fortunate. I was also enrolled in school and am close to finishing so I was able to demonstrate my committment to getting it done. Best of luck. And MCO base is a very realistic option when we start hiring again, BTW.

agreed. dont get an aviation degree. i somewhat regret getting mine and i graduated fairly recently

if you don't want to start your own business......

Look into Utah Valley University to finish the degree quickly. It's a REAL school and you're drgree will be in aviation, but that's why it's quick. They will take your two-year degree, FAA certificates and other life experiences that you can apply. Then focus on a master's of something you'd like to do part-time and earn some coin.
Either way, start NOW by taking at least once class a term. It'll be over before you know it and you taking classes will look good during your interview.
Good luck!!!

what speeling police?

it should read HAS moving? instead of is moving? I am olny a clolgee gardaute, wiht a Msater's so how wulod I konw?

it should read HAS moving? instead of is moving? I am olny a clolgee gardaute, wiht a Msater's so how wulod I konw?

Point is JB has moved away from their foundation of hiring and the people they wanted to be the face of the company.
JB has become more like an airline (company) and less like a large, extended family.
You know exactly what I am pointing out Pilotyip.

Latest resources

Back