• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sh!tfinger's next target

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope they enjoy listening to his weekly announcements!

Wow!

I am truly surprised, I thought that guy was done being in a position of authority. What does it take to end a career then?

I was completely confident he'd next work at a commuter out station (Duluth) as an assistant station manager. (My apologies to the person that currently holds that job)

What could he say when queried about FlightOptions-that he "right-sized" it to 40 percent it's size three years ago.

Is satan perhaps involved in this?

why don't you all just stfu? There is not much anyone can do. Obviously. B19 vs. the world on all of these threads gets people where again?

As much as I hate Sh-tfinger.....

He did EXACTLY what Raytheon hired him to do.

Get Flight Options off their books, much like the sale of Raytheon Aircraft, so they could focus on their core Defense business.

Raytheon didn't give a crap how he did it; just that it get done.

Sh-tfinger did the job he was hired to do.

Yes, be angry at Sh-tfinger, but be more angry at Raytheon: They hired him!

The same goes for Ford and Harrison at Options today. You angry at them? With their strong arm layoff tactics to get the remaining pilots to sign an inferior contract, just because they are happy to have a job?

Think again boys and girls. It is the present management at Flight Options who are keeping Ford and Harrison on the payroll. If they didn't approve of F & H methods, they wouldn't keep paying them.

The current management may be smiling in your face more than the previous, but they are still after the same thing:

Your Professional Pilot services for as cheaply as they can get them, especially when those pay rates may be locked into a 5 year deal.

This is all about the Money gentlemen. Its nothing personal. Its just business (of the cut throat variety).

Freedom is Not Free

boycot Signature fuel purchases

What do you guys think about a boycot of buying fuel or buying the absolute minimum at Signature for say the next 6 months to send a message about what we think of their new CEO?

Don't waste time and energy.
Get that contract. PUSH for that contract.
The sooner, the better. If the place closes, you'll want that separation package in writing.

BOS SIG is da bomb

The customer service is top notch...The chock your a/c for $350. What more could you ask for..

One thing that I hate the most about signature, besides the
1. High Fuel
2. ********************ty service
3. Fees up the ass

is the god darn uncomfortable black chairs...
Has anyone been to fricking SAV, BOS, BWI, ETC..
For all the fees their raking in, they could at least get some comfortable, working, reclining chairs.
I feel like I'm at school when I visit those dumps.

Latest resources

Back