Sh!tfinger's next target

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SilverSurfer

For those of who know who this jackass is, Micheal Scheeringa, the new target of his special skills, screwing up the companies he migrates to, he has now landed at Signature. SUX to be them. Guess we can look for real down turn in quality of service, a union to form at Signature in he future due to the abusive nature of Sh!finger's management. Warn the ramp guys about this jerk so they know what they have in store

The head of all Signatures? Or a specific one?

I believe that some Signature employees are already unionized. Teamsters.

Good luck to everyone.

Does that mean Signature will have:

High Prices?

Spotty Service?

Disdainful Customer Service Reps?

Oops. They don't need MS for that. They're already there!

Remember. At Signature, service is just a word we use!

For those of who know who this jackass is, Micheal Scheeringa, the new target of his special skills, screwing up the companies he migrates to, he has now landed at Signature. SUX to be them. Guess we can look for real down turn in quality of service, a union to form at Signature in he future due to the abusive nature of Sh!finger's management. Warn the ramp guys about this jerk so they know what they have in store

Here is a classic union tactic. Start a smear campaign because you don't like somebody.

Does that mean Signature will have:

High Prices?

Spotty Service?

Disdainful Customer Service Reps?

Oops. They don't need MS for that. They're already there!

Remember. At Signature, service is just a word we use!

What he said.

I absolutely HATE Signatures, especially at any airport we go to where they have a monopoly (looking at you, MKE and HXD).

Here is a classic union tactic. Start a smear campaign because you don't like somebody.

what if said person has a history of ********************ty employee treatment and failing companies? Is it a smear campaign then or a truth campaign?

You Troll !

Typical B19 ! . . . this thread has nothing to do with unions, and the union didn't start any campaign. Individuals that suffered under his crappy management expressed their thoughts about MS. If you have experience working with him, feel free to comment. If not, leave your anti-union comments for another thread.

Last edited:
Typical B19 ! . . . this thread has nothing to do with unions, and the union didn't start any campaign. Individuals that suffered under his crappy management expressed their thoughts about MS. If you have experience working with him, feel free to comment. If not, leave your anti-union comments for another thread.

Whoa..... I don't know him from a hole in the wall, but the post was uncalled for. It's my opinion and personal experience that pro union guys will smear management every chance they get if they in any way interfere with the wishes of a union.

Whoa..... I don't know him from a hole in the wall, but the post was uncalled for. It's my opinion and personal experience that pro union guys will smear management every chance they get if they in any way interfere with the wishes of a union.

Oh come on now. Dont you mean "glory hole" You know him from all the tea bag time you were giving him while talking smack about Ricci (I hear you are walking on egg shells now)

SS is not starting a smear campaign at all, He is just making a statement of fact that Scheeringa is not a people person at all and that Scheeringa views everybody beneath him as an overpaid liability metric that stands in the way of his next bonus.

Look what he did to US Air Express and Metro-Jet, and when you crawl out from under Ricci's desk, look around the empty shell of what is left of Options.

I soon expect to see pay toilets at all Signatures for the flight crews as we all know how much he loves pilots.

You can add SFO to the SFS monopoly list. God I hate Signature!

Latest resources

Back