• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Serious question about GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have a point. I really only have seen that one in ORD that qualified to my standards. Hooka brutha up. I'll take her for a stroll in the "tunnel of luv" Next time. :cool:

Oh I got another thats perfect for you, bout a deuce/deuce and a half....just your style, I'll get right on hooking you up. A little "warmth" for the holiday season. Hoe Hoe Hoe!!!!

You have a point. I really only have seen that one in ORD that qualified to my standards. Hooka brutha up. I'll take her for a stroll in the "tunnel of luv" Next time. :cool:

I've told you before I don't want your mom. Nancy will just have to find another to warm the holidays with :D

What's that? I can't hear you from underneath one of our FA's....."enjoy yourself."

Honestly, you always gotta bring my mom into this. Nobody is picking on Mary....course she did buy all our drinks a few weeks back....

Let's move this to publicly picking on your sister...

Wow real internet tough guy eh "Chief" If you are in the right seat at year 7 at any regional now except for Horizon/eagle then you just flat out suck. If you are at eagle/horizon you knew it was a long upgrade so shut up. Everyone is hiring with 1-2yr upgrades. I'm guessing You have attempted to upgrade and blew it but blame others for your failure.

Go on to Hoe-Jets lil man and enjoy your super dooper 700. You know what HoeJets is so stop asking for others approval. Enjoy being a GJ turd. Now off you go lil man.

btw Judging from your "cupcake", "Chief" and major tough guy tone this seems like an accurate picture of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_OkW2QzIE4

make sure your hair is nicely frosted for your GJ interview ;)

You really got lost in all this didn't you? Ever cross your mind to think that someone might have been at ACA and then had to start over or have you not been in the game long enough to know about that one. That's the way the cards fall sometimes. I ask about another airline and you presume I am headed there and threaten to come over and tell me all about it and I'm the tough guy? Go harass the GoJet guys if it makes you feel better about yourself. I know it's hard to believe for someone who comes on here and bitches everyday but there are actually people that come on once in a while to ask a legitimate question. Such statements warrant the cupcake remark. I'll assume you have nothing better to do. Obviously you have some major heartburn over GoJets and I could care less. I had never heard of them until two weeks ago. As for the stupidity of all of your other rhetoric suggesting someone is young, inexperienced, failed check rides, blah blah.... you kind of have a stereotype going there don't you Ace?

And for your buddy who jumped in to hold your hand questioning ones leadership and I can't remember what else.....are you kidding? Leadership on a internet forum? Have you shown any? How about maturity? You two spend too much time on here. Leadership doesn't correlate to an upgrade guys, just seniority and not having an airline shut down. I'll let you guys hash it out from here. When I need some more information in 4 years I'll come on here again to see what you guys are bitching about then. Thanks ladies.

Hey AV, why don't you go make love to the GoJet website later on tonight. What do you expect to hear around here if you actually did some "research", on Gojets.

I don't know though. A couple of people failed training at a DCI carrier in the SE. Yet GOJets still picked em up.

Av stop crying about being a victom of life. I was probly one of the first people ACA left high and dry when they told ual to shove it.

Fact is AV you are a joke. Everyone can see that the more you try to justify Gojets. Now go run along to your cr7 and make sure you give a lil tug and tickle to the TSA guys as you pass buy them to show some love for screwing them over.

Its also great you see that leadership skills are not important to upgrade. Its only about seniority. Thats a true mark of a good capt. Make sure you say that in the interview. Thats the gojets guys will love you.

Hey man, Jack? or Jackass?? you are the joker here, the man is asking a question plan and simple. You don't like it? don't answer. This is america man, you don't have to anwer every questions!!! and call everyone joker or whatever. Oh, you were furloughed from ACA great deal, you were undercut by Mesa Airlines.
Well, I was furloughed 3 times. You play the game or you quit. Thosseare you are choices.

Latest resources

Back