• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Serious question about GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've told GoJet jumpseaters to their face that I don't approve of their decision and I find it funny that the very industry that they are selling out is the one they're asking a ride from. I'd also find it funny to see you climb into the cockpit and drop me as I told you the same.

I would not go to GOJets because I would lose my "street cred" on flightinfo.com.

That aside, I remember 5-8 years ago sitting in my Dash 8 with no hopes of upgrading or flying a jet and seeing TSA pull up at the gate next to me with a new ERJ painted in my parent company's colors. I remember thinking how I had specifically not wanted to work there because I was making more money. Their pay sucked and they hired with low mins. However, now they were being "rewarded" for being cheap.

That is in the past. I am sorry for what the original Go Jet guys did to TSA, TSA was trying to change things for the better. But it is hard for me to be too sympathetic towards TSA in light of their past.

Apples and oranges there.

The funny thing is that I actually had a g0jetter tell me that he did me a favor and that I should be grateful the other night. He got all upset because I did not come talk to him and thought I was commuting. I did not tell him that I was deadheading.

I've told GoJet jumpseaters to their face that I don't approve of their decision and I find it funny that the very industry that they are selling out is the one they're asking a ride from. I'd also find it funny to see you climb into the cockpit and drop me as I told you the same.

And when you found out that I make five dollars an hour more than you do flying the same equipment...you shieet your pants and still called me a scab....I elected to not take the jumpseat because of the stench.

And when you found out that I make five dollars an hour more than you do flying the same equipment...you shieet your pants and still called me a scab....I elected to not take the jumpseat because of the stench.

And the resident ********is back...

MOD SAYS: YOU WERE WARNED, POOR CHOICE OF WORDS AND CONTEXT....GOING....GOING...GONE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

And the forum pariah is back...

Hilarious

Go to work for whatever company works best for you. Many go to the Majors from G-Jets, Mesa etc. Most working at the Majors have no idea what G-Jets even is as there are so many regionals now. As far as all the brotherhood talk, pilots are the first ones to sell each other out for their own interests. Especially with the latest "me" generation. Even the "gray beards" will sell out the less senior or the ones that aren't even hired yet for their own cause. You picked this job. (Some still call it a career) Follow your own path and good luck.

Sure, if you are scumbag you will fit right in at gojet.
Good luck leaving.

Latest resources

Back