• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Serious Alternatives to SureJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyEast--But ONLY if our holding company agrees to change its name to simply Sky, Inc. or Sky Airlines, Inc. This would accurately define our "real" mission (forget the 50 states B.S.), it would provide some kind of justification for keeping two identical airlines separate, and it would remove the appearance of favoritism from the holding company. This one is my favorite, as Inc. could start a feeder airline in South America and call it SkySouth, they could have an airline in Asia, SkyOrient, they could even start SkyEurope one day. I like this option because it makes some kind of sense within a larger brand, and branding actually is critically important these days.

Like Virgin, but not. Brilliant! *tosses you a cold Newcastle*

"Nexus" does have a certain appeal and it is symbolic to our mission. I like it.

Nexus? Like the phone or the radio? I think that's a bit overused.

And what, in your opinion, is "Our Mission?" And please don't regurgitate that corporate marketing PC nonsense.

Your Mission: To Undercut other Delta Affiliates. That is every Delta regional's mission.

So management thinks we are our own brand. Anyone else see a MASSIVE problem with this? Super Regional? Really, Mr. Holt? We can't even get out of the gate half the time. I really wonder what is happening here. 350+ outmoded junk jets and somehow "SureJet" is going to save the day and fix everything. I'm really worried about what transpired here in the last couple of days.

Sewer Jet
Sue me Jet
Uncle Rico's Great Eastern Backcountry Flying Experience
Sure we're in a Jet
Super (using Jazz hands) Jet

What about Atlantic Airlines/Airways. The only problem with that might be confusion operating in/out of Atlanta. How about Atlantic with a jetlink callsign?

Latest resources

Back