september 11th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
capt. megadeth said:
I can't watch that video....it's too sad.

You should force yourself to watch. You shouldn't feel sad-you should feel pissed. I'll bet the dude's in your avatar would feel the same way.

That video or the actual news should be replayed on every TV station all day long on 9/11. People have forgotten and are more worried about being PC and all that bullshit.. ooohhhh we can't profile people that is wrong, don't want to offend anyone....etc...Wake the fark up and remember what happened.

The media will gloss over it as not to offend anyone I'm sure.

miles otoole said:
You should force yourself to watch. You shouldn't feel sad-you should feel pissed. I'll bet the dude's in your avatar would feel the same way.

Exactly right. The video is very sad but by the end of it I just want to beat the crap outta something! Mainly some disgusting Taliban type fuckhead.

Iraq is now a breeding ground for terrorist activities. I would have to say that we have them located exactly where they should be................"Over There...."

Thanks to all the folks fighting for us and for letting me be able to fly around the country freely.

If that doesn't leave a hole in your heart when you watch it, I don't know what would.

Let's sit the ignorant creeps at the ACLU down and make them watch it over and over and have them explain why we are not racial profiling.

And don't forget...

...to wish me a happy birthday, too.

When people find out that my birthday is the same day as the attacks, they always say, "Oh, that must be terrible."

I just reply that it's a constant reminder of why I volunteered to serve our country.

Maybe it was destiny that my birth was to be tied to an event that would change our country, and the world, in ways we couldn't have imagined beforehand...

...or maybe I'm just one of God's implements of destruction by administering a 30 millimeter enema to every terrorist I see.

Never forget this is our industry, and our responsibiity to remain alert at all times and protect our customers.

miles otoole said:

I don't need to watch the video to be PISSED!

Latest resources

Back