september 11th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Detroitpilot22

we are approaching the 4th anniversary of 9/11. I can't believe how complacent the general public has become since that day. We must never forget what happened on that day and how we lost a lot of our friends. Lets be on guard this year and report anything suspicious, even if people think its racial profiling. I salute the crew who the other day landed because of the guy who was trying to use his cellphone at high altitude and saying wierd things. Its already been proven that sometimes our own government can't stop these people so we might have to be the last line of defense.

I'm all over it dude, I promise.

Love always,

Smiling Paul;) ;) ;)

In all honesty, be careful out there all.....I'm sick of hearing about all of these accidents.

LTG

Amen. And for those who wish to do us harm, read this!!!!!

To Kill an American

You probably missed it in the rush of news last week, but there was
actually a report that someone in Pakistan had published in a newspaper an offer of a reward to anyone who killed an American, any American.
So an Australian dentist wrote the following to let everyone know what
an American is ....... so they would know when they found one.
Good on ya, mate!!!!)
An American is English, or French, or Italian, Irish,
German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek.
An American may also be Canadian, Mexican, African, Indian,
Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Iraqi,
Turkish, Asian, or Arab, or Pakistani, or Afghan.
An American may also be a Comanche, Cherokee, Osage, Blackfoot, Navaho,Apache, Seminole or one of the many other tribes known as native Americans.
An American is Christian, or he could be Jewish, or Buddhist, or Muslim.
In fact, there are more Muslims in America than in Afghanistan. The only difference is that in America they are free to worship as each of them chooses.
An American is also free to believe in no religion. For that he will
answer only to God, not to the government, or to armed thugs
claiming to speak for the government and for God.
An American lives in the most prosperous land in the history of the world. The root of that prosperity can be found in the Declaration of
Independence,which recognizes the God given right of each person to the pursuit of happiness.
An American is generous. Americans have helped out just about every other nation in the world in their time of need, never asking a thing in return.
When Afghanistan was over-run by the Soviet army 20 years ago, Americans came with arms and supplies to enable the people to win back their country!
As of the morning of September 11, Americans had given more than any other nation to the poor in Afghanistan.
Americans welcome the best of everything! The best products, the best books, the best music, the best food, the best services. But they also welcome the least.
The national symbol of America, The Statue of Liberty, welcomes your tired and your poor, the wretched refuse of your teeming shores, the homeless, tempest tossed. These in fact are the people who built America.
Some of them were working in the Twin Towers the morning of
September 11, 2001 earning a better life for their families.
It's been told that the World Trade Center victims were from at
least 30 different countries, cultures, and first languages,
including those that aided and abetted the terrorists.
So you can try to kill an American if you must. Hitler did.
So did General Tojo, and Stalin, and Mao Tse-Tung, and other
blood-thirsty tyrants in the world. But, in doing so you would just
be killing yourself. Because Americans are not a particular people from
a particular place. They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom.
Everyone who holds to that spirit, everywhere, is an American.

4fanman said:
I don't know why this is in the regional thread.

Regardless, Let's Remember what it's about.

http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Excellent link. Everyone should take a few minutes and watch it.
Indeed, how soon we all forget. It will be interesting to see how much the media pays attention to this in a couple of weeks.

"So you can try to kill an American if you must............But, in doing so you would just be killing yourself...............They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom.................Everyone who holds to that spirit, everywhere, is an American."

I think that EVERY American should watch that video at least once a year. So many people have forgotten how they felt that day, and have forgotten that there truly is evil in this world, evil that must be found and stopped, not just for America's sake, but for the whole world's sake.

Latest resources

Back