• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seniority list at the new AA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Riggghttt. I guess we'll find out in a year or two when the AA/US Air SLI goes to the arbitrators.

I don't think the APA is going to want to inherit USAPA's dirty laundry. They're going let it go to arbitration and make the arbitrators decide on which US Air list to use.

Which will be the Nic.

Do you think three arbitrators are going to toss the work of another member of their "club." Never happen.

Why is Leonidas paying all this money for lawyers? Just let General Lee do it. I mean as a supposed Delta first officer, he's a subject-matter expert on the goings on at US Airways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The general has serious psychological/psychiatric issues. I hope he gets some help.

Why is Leonidas paying all this money for lawyers? Just let General Lee do it. I mean as a supposed Delta first officer, he's a subject-matter expert on the goings on at US Airways.

I happen to have friends that are Westies, and thy have been through enough. They signed up and accepted the gamble of arbitration, along with the Easties and management. Integrity matters.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The general has serious psychological/psychiatric issues. I hope he gets some help.

Let me guess? Easthole? YUP...... It will be over soon for you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No one believes the poser.

http://www.thestreet.mobi/story/118...ess-at-us-airways.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

But perhaps their active duty time, rather than their date of hire, could be considered in compiling a new list.

Like I've said before. I fully support credit for time in service. I don't know any pilot who ever asked to be furloughed. LOAs not withstanding.

Flame away west crowd.

His summation fits perfectly, and boils down to the point that the hard-line stance is the irresponsible, untenable, and losing stance.

Good thing USAPA doesn't have a hard-line stance written into their constitution and bylaws.

oh.

http://www.thestreet.mobi/story/118...ess-at-us-airways.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

But perhaps their active duty time, rather than their date of hire, could be considered in compiling a new list.

Like I've said before. I fully support credit for time in service. I don't know any pilot who ever asked to be furloughed. LOAs not withstanding.

Flame away west crowd.

What Ted Reed doesn't realize is that allowing USAPA to just dump an arbitrated award means ANYONE will be allowed to do the same, if they don't like it.....So, arbitration will become obsolete, even though BOTH sides plus the company agreed to it. Ted Reed didn't talk about that. Maybe divorces shouldn't be final either. Nah, and accident injury awards too. If the defendant doesn't like it, then they should just switch names and then say "Hey, it's not me anymore, I am now Seemorebutts, not Turtle21...."

Luckily Ted Reed isn't ruling on this case, and the last judge did say USAPA was on Dangerous Ground by not using the NIC award. You have to go on what they say, not Reed. Doesn't he live in CLT? He probably has a lot of Eastie friends that, like LearLove, have infested their minds with nonsense. Integrity, if you sign something, follow it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back