• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Senior Pilots Coalition Lobbies Against "60" Rule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's "Don Quixote" moron. I'll contribute $5 so that you can buy a dictionary and learn some grammar.

You can deposit the $5 in my paypal account; PM me and I'll give you the e-mail address of my account.

Now how exactly does a dictionary improve my grammar? I thot a dickshunery was fer spelun. And I'm the moron.

Senior Pilots Coalition Lobbies Against "60" Rule
Published on: August 2, 2007

The Senior Pilots Coalition says that Federal Aviation Administration Administrator Marion Blakey could help to ease the current U.S. airline pilot shortage and minimize inconvenient and even dangerous airline delays by expediting the FAA's elimination of the discriminatory "Age 60 Rule,"

The "delays" are dangerous? "Leave no pilot behind" will reduce delays? How f-ing stupid is that logic?! In my decade of jerking gear I flew with as many or more now-retired pilots as anybody and without any doubt: when a pilot gets near retirement, operational issues are a distant second to GAT, FAE and what exact month to pull the plug. They don't care about anything else, they're about to walk out the door! Keeping this group around will probably INCREASE delays!

"Leave no [senior] pilot behind" in this case actually translates: Senior pilots-leave nothing behind!

Latest resources

Back