• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Senior Discount at Flexjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The biggest news I got out of the evening was that two more large cabin pilots are quitting and at least three more from the non red label group are quitting.

#FakeNews by EnFuego - why don't you tell us all what was discussed then? I'll call your BS now. You don't have a single productive thing to add.

#LifeLesson#3 - Don't Live Your Life as a Liar
- We know that you lie to make your life more convenient, at the inconveniance of others
- You post #fakenews because you don't know how to articulate a thoughtful opinion
- You are hindered from becoming a happy member of society because you are a failure in so many other areas
- Even though you know it, you don't feel like dealing with your internal issues and prefer to project your anger on the company that hired you

There you go EnFuego my friend. A lesson in lying less.

#FakeNews by EnFuego - why don't you tell us all what was discussed then? I'll call your BS now. You don't have a single productive thing to add.

#LifeLesson#3 - Don't Live Your Life as a Liar
- We know that you lie to make your life more convenient, at the inconveniance of others
- You post #fakenews because you don't know how to articulate a thoughtful opinion
- You are hindered from becoming a happy member of society because you are a failure in so many other areas
- Even though you know it, you don't feel like dealing with your internal issues and prefer to project your anger on the company that hired you

There you go EnFuego my friend. A lesson in lying less.
Spoken by “imback” the king of all liars

What did I say that is not true? I got the names from one of the pilots I talked to. I talked to one of the large cabin guys and two of the others. So if my info is inaccurate, it's not for lack of verification on my part. The rest was fluff.

Spoken by “imback” the king of all liars

It’s funny watching chicken little masquerade as a new hire, and have the complete and utter lack of self awareness to call others a liar when his whole persona is....a lie.

And do you know how I know who he is? Because I’ve only hinted at (hinted mind you, not created an account and called someone by name like a certain individual did) the identities of 3 posters on this forum, and suddenly mods were contacted about the use of such references after years of no one caring. In fact, they were used after I used the exact initials quoted by one of the 3 who complained about “doxing” as squawk put it.

Why the sudden emphasis on protecting themselves....

1. Because they are who I hinted they are.

2. Because they were banned for actually using my name.

2. Because they’d really like me to be banned.

Food for thought for the dim witted hashtag users and bird flippers who post their tripe here.

squawk;2552939 Third said:
I'm a glass half -full guy but I just paid top dollar for a cheap wine. People are pessimistic because the company has let them down so many times. Why do we still have FO's with a 2001 hire date and the corresponding low pay? As far as MBA material and your linear thinking... Maybe the re-alignment is because we can't sell the shares. Now we can refocus on service without the hindrance of the Union. What will be the next excuse? And these MBA experts, didn't they tell Fred Smith of Fed Ex his idea wouldn't work?

Let me try this a different way. Since you are brand new (by your own admission), maybe something from that dinner was new to you. But for those of us who have been here for many years, there was nothing that hasn't been in a previous email, press released to AIN or similar and/or talked about by the CPs during their anti union campaign stops in TEB, IAD etc. The only thing I hadn't heard was the latest group of pilots who are moving on. That is not a slam on management. There were probably more guys like you who walked away with info you didn't know than guys like me who had already read/heard this stuff. Good for you, but don't try to label me as slamming my employer because I've paid better attention than you and already got the info.

WOW - the #Echochamber is back! #Round2. Ding Ding. I guess I would be upset too if SWA didn't hire me after what sounds like 2 attempts (sourced on APC).

EnFuego - when will you stop? You know nothing!

People know who we all are; I've received several "way to go" taps on my back for calling the BS. I am new here; I'm not hiding.

If you were there then where were you during the dinner? Remind us what group you were in? Easy one, how many people showed up? How about you just tell us what you ate that night. You sit on a thrown of lies my friend.

Your statement that you "talked to one of the large cabin guys" is complete BS. I met both large cabin guys that were there and both are in the G650. Are you telling us that one of the G650 pilots is quitting? #BUSTED.

Something? Anything? You offered nothing in your post because you were not there.

If that's not enough; let’s talk about that "fluff" as you put it.

For those of you that were there; this is what actually happened. There was no fluff. It was actually very productive.

1. We talked about QOL issues
2. Several pilots in my group brought up operational thoughts
3. Rumors that were out there

So there you go EnFuego - we know you are a Liar and that is why you received #LifeLesson#3.

Nothing new...and one of the guys leaving is a g450 pilot and the other is global I believe. QOL and operational issues are as old as Flexjet. We never had rumors when we were Bombardier though. We were informed so well there was never a gap big enough for a rumor to slide through. Those have become rampant only since December 2013.

Latest resources

Back