Selling rides...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are also right.
What happened to being able to admit that you're wrong and moving on?

The only questions that remain involve a screening program. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how to establish one.

Stop by one of those medical facilities that are near every major airport. They put single-pilot (or small operators) in a single pool and they run the program as if you were all working for one company.

It was a few years ago in a previous life when I set one up but I remember their was a setup fee, a monthly fee, and an additional fee for every pilot over a certain number and you had to pay for the test when one of your pilots number came up. It seemed a pilot was selected about about once every 4-6 months for a group of 20 pilots on average. It was a long time ago so I will not even attempt to remember the actual dollar amounts. I do remember that in the program that we belonged to - you had to designate a "coordinator" that received some minor special training, that was responsible to keep the list of pilots updated and was the point-of-contact when someone was randomly selected.

It was pretty low maintenance once we got it up and running. If I remember right - we used Concentra Medical. They are a national chain so it might be a good starting out point.

Good luck

Latest resources

Back