• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Segrave Aviation, yep the worst

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was one of the original LR60 drivers to come to SAI and whoever on here mentioned to beware when recurrent came due is correct ... I just got a phone call today ... 'effective immediately, your service are no longer required' He says I cost them too much in maintenance cost; and I was scheduled to go to recurrent this week but it got pushed back til next ....welllll looks like I won't be going ...... what timing

Damn what timing is right! Hate hearing about stuff like this. Good luck in the future.

I was one of the original LR60 drivers to come to SAI and whoever on here mentioned to beware when recurrent came due is correct ... I just got a phone call today ... 'effective immediately, your service are no longer required' He says I cost them too much in maintenance cost; and I was scheduled to go to recurrent this week but it got pushed back til next ....welllll looks like I won't be going ...... what timing

Sincerely sorry to hear that.

Sarcastically:
But Todd will be through initial for the Lear soon and he'll need a spot. Thanks for your sacrifice.

CH:
yeah, want to make sure the money spent for his intial pays off; maybe he'll be ok flying with pressure leaks and inaccurate fuel qty. Just NOT for me; don't need the 'cowboy syndrome' that they need at SAI... guess I'll be filing for unemployment tomorrow. If you hear of anything, gimme a shout.
oh, and DJ at SA, thanks for the kitchen knife ...

Heard segrave has inquired which pilots have their A&P; break out the wrenches boys, you're gonna do double duty. Guess they're going to try and work the 'grey area' again and have the pilot/A&P do data loading and tire pressure checks...

Sorry to hear about the job losses. Were the Hawker 1000s in good shape? I recall hearing one guy on the radio complain about his FMS and other hardware. They looked like solid airplanes in general but they are getting pretty old...

Second, I admit comparing pilots to lawyers and doctors was a bad move. Pilots are no where near as educated or trained as lawyers and doctors. Let's face it...we are just a bunch of trained monkeys. It is not that hard to fly a plane. Most pilots I've met are retards.[/QUOTE]

nice attitude...i heard the D.O. needed his car washed

from another forum ... starts in mid conversation ...
... a little while later I called Nelson massey back and he said they actually ended up getting the 800A but some of their former 1000 guys offered to pay for initial in the 800A, and they were going to call them back instead of hiring me.
He then told me a story about how he was looking to hire in the Lear but he couldn't find anyone who was current. So he calls up someone who is typed but not current and says he will hire him if he's willing to pay for a portion of training. The guy agrees. So then Nelson calls someone else up who is also typed but not current and tells him that someone else offered to pay for x amount of his training and that if he will pay more he would get the job. Nelson told me he had these 2 guys in a bidding war. Not only does he see nothing wrong with this but he's telling me this like it's no big deal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... the CP at my old company flying hawkers used to fly with nelson massey and told a few stories. Pretty much to the effect of stay far away. Sounds like not much has changed with him.

Can you say, "Scumbag"?

Latest resources

Back