Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta Air Elite is owned by Comair.

Delta Air Elite is owned by Comair.

Really? Delta AirElite's website must have wrong info then. Here is what their Company Fact Sheet states:

Delta AirElite Business Jets is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, the world's largest airline. With 25 years’ experience serving business aviation travelers, it is the only business jet charter and aircraft management company owned by a major U.S. airline.

Based on what I have read, Delta AirElite was formerly known as Comair Jet Express. When Delta acquired Comair they also acquired the 135 operation and re-branded it as Delta AirElite.

I heard a rumor the deal is signed, however, nothing has been posted on Delta or Segrave's website. Anyone know the status and what it means for the employees of the two companies?

We are talking about families lives here to save a buck. Maybe this is the only way they can stay in business. I hear they undercut ever charter op out there to get trips. Sadly the firing of crews to dodge training cost must make up the difference.

They (segrave) just did it again. The original LR60 FO at sai was just let go. He just got home on days off and was to go to recurrent after days off; but instead he got the phone call that his 'services are no longer required'.

Nelson Massey was the DO at an outfit I used to fly for eight years ago. I didn't like the outfit but I liked him, and respected him. I was very, very sorry to read this thread. How the mighty have fallen.

Got word just last week that sleazeball Segrave was purchased by Delta Air Elite. Flew for Pegasus,the Hawker 1000 branch of Segrave,and was quite a goatrope operation with no regard for FAR's or crew rest,only about the almighty dollar.Unless you are desperate for a flying job then I would not recommend going there for employment. Nuff said.

Latest resources

Back