Sedona Airport is under attack

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

glasspilot

Ever been to KSEZ? It may be the coolest airport in the US. Well, the locals are restless. A 'handful' of home owners are petitioning the city to shut it down.

The local newspaper is running a story on the issue. They also have a poll on their main page. If you're interested in this sort of thing please go to the site and vote for option number 4.

RedRockNews Poll

The polll is on the left side of the page.

it is the coolest airport in the U.S, the scenery going in there is freaking awesome.

Here's to hoping Sedona remains open for 100 years

and here's to hoping they close Santa Monica tomorrow (just kidding, but I hate that airport)

She is not too bad looking, I would not kick her out of bed.

However, someone like who, who is anti-aviation, an artist, and living in Sedona, I would wager there is probably a better than 50/50 chance she believes in chemtrails.

From her site:
With air traffic projected to triple in the next decade
There's your future pilot shortage right there. Upgrades for everyone. :beer:

That is one bat sh!t crazy woman! "we're DYING out here! My liver hurts!, I can't breath and Roberts heart rate is up!"

My heart rate would be up too if I had to deal with that lady at 8:30 in the morning...

shut it down

just another dangerous airport where there is a better than normal chance that someone is gonna get hurt

shut it down

just another dangerous airport where there is a better than normal chance that someone is gonna get hurt

So what's the "normal" chance someone will get hurt?? If we use this criteria, we'll be shutting down LOTS of airports. :rolleyes:

Just in there a few days ago. Beautiful airport. Hope I cranked that lady's BP up a bit.

I am not totally sure she is a chemmie, she just thinks she is being poisoned by airplane pollution, not as part of some nefarious conspiracy like chemtrails, although I would not be surprised though if she believes in it, but I did not see chemtrails woo on her blog.
But its obvious their medical symptoms are psychosomatic, they are causing their own problems from their fear of aircraft.

However Sedona is one of those places where chemtrail belief is common, along with Taos, Santa Fe, and southern CO too. I once debated a chemmie in a Taos UPS store, and he did not understand that Aluminum compounds are part of the ground, so part of dust. He thought any detection of Aluminum in the air is chemtrails. This woman thinks any amount of lead means it is coming from airplanes, however the same EPA site she links to, shows a plummeting amount of lead in the air.

Latest resources

Back