• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Second In Command in Florida Needed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, this guy reminds me of a student I had back in the day. We called him "Webelow" HAHA That was back in 99-2000. I saw him afew months ago, still instructing in a 150 for Hameed in San Antone! Ha!

OK I'll bite...

Just what does:

Passed Training HS 125-700a and Raytheon 850 XP

mean? Without a type ride of some description, what does this mean? A guy walked me through some PlaneView features the other day, and I successfully entered a flight plan, does this mean I "Passed Training on the G450/550"?

Try checking this guy out on the Airman Registry. He's real! No MEI, CF-II, or type ratings. Go figure. But there's nothing wrong with that, man!

Word of advice, your resume looks a lot better when it reflects your actual level of experience. For getting your first job, honesty on a resume counts a lot more than extra words and embellishments. Like some others said, if you can breathe you can get hired by a bottom-feeder 121 outfit these days. Keep it to one page without all the fluff; you've got all the qualifications you need. Just do yourself and all the rest of us a favor and stay away from Mesa and GoJets. Good luck, buddy!

Try checking this guy out on the Airman Registry. He's real! No MEI, CF-II, or type ratings. Go figure. But there's nothing wrong with that, man!

Word of advice, your resume looks a lot better when it reflects your actual level of experience. For getting your first job, honesty on a resume counts a lot more than extra words and embellishments. Like some others said, if you can breathe you can get hired by a bottom-feeder 121 outfit these days. Keep it to one page without all the fluff; you've got all the qualifications you need. Just do yourself and all the rest of us a favor and stay away from Mesa and GoJets. Good luck, buddy!

Ha funny, the worst thing is, if I was trying to make a funny resume, I don't think I could make one this good! LOL

hes a toolshed!

From his Myspace page:
"Looks like I am moving to Moscow, Russia 1 year to fly Corporate with a handsome salary more then where I was PSA-US AIRWAYS EXPRESS! "

Latest resources

Back