Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FLYN2FAST4YOU

Shootn the ILS to MINS
In search of second in command for turbojet fleet in Florida. Minimums are 1200 TT with 100 Multi. Conducting interviews this week in Tampa, Fl. PM me for details..

I just read the post about interviews, is it too late or how about more info??

It's never too late at Southern Air, they are always looking for pilots--it's kind of like Elite Air in PIE---seems they can never keep pilots---that should tell you something, but if you are low time single with no mouths to feed and need to build time, then go for it.

I like how he has been adv. a Lear 60 captain for 60k a year. But now he wants to hire a contract Lear 60 pilot at 15k a month (climbto350 add). Lets see 180k a year as a contract pilot or I will hire a full time pilot at 60k a year.

I think someone is on serious drugs at this place.

Yep; you know when you're advertising on FI things have really hit rock-bottom.

C

I just need something

Hello,
I am writing to express my interest in your newly announced first officer position.

As your company continues its amazing growth, I believe my extensive experience flying as a domestic flight instructor would benefit your company as you seek crewmembers for your fleet.

My qualifications include:

• Commercial Pilot: Airplane Single and Multi-Engine Land – Instrument Airplane
• Certified Flight Instructor: Airplane Single-Engine Land
• Complex, High Performance, High Altitude
• FAA-ATP 121 Written Complete: Passed / Valid
• Formal CRM, RVSM, Collins 4200 FMS and Glass Training
• USAF Aviation Physiology & Altitude Chamber, Beale AFB, CA
• FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Trained & Certified
• First Class Medical: No Limitations
• USA Passport
• California State University Northridge: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography: Graduation December, 2004
• GIS Certificate: Geographical Information Systems (GIS), special emphasis in Cartography

1460TT
127 MEL
2 Turbine

Aside from my technical qualifications, I have always prided myself in working well with my peers and paying attention to the most important people at a Corporate Flight department our customers.

With your upcoming new routes and aircraft acquisitions, I believe my flying experience, career dedication, and positive attitude would be a benefit to your airline. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the very near future.

Personal and Customer Service Mission Statement

I posses nine of what I consider the most important qualities of a First Officer and one day Captain: initiative, high motivation, outstanding organizational skills, self-starter, integrity and good communication skills, team work, caring, and ability to conduct a program to its fullest while keeping in mind safety being first. My easy going nature and ability to get along with people would certainly contribute to my ability as a crew member and function both as a friend and a mentor.
It's easy to talk about building customer loyalty. But actually providing the exceptional customer service experience that creates loyalty is another matter. To offer that customer experience requires employees who can respond quickly and personally to customer requests, whether it's for product information, a transaction history, or changes to a pending flight. Empowered, knowledgeable employees become a company's customer service champions, and your company is working to provide the technology that helps a company grow with on time performance!

My Philosophy and Challenge of Customer Service

A company that provides great customer service can gain a competitive edge. That's because study after study shows that customers today aren't happy with the way they're treated. That in recent years the difficulty faced by retailers and others in meeting customer expectations and handling growing customer volume has led to declines in customer satisfaction in a wide range of industries, from retail to healthcare to travel.
When customers show up in a somewhat sour mood due to rising energy prices and the feeling that their paycheck isn't going as far as it once did. Moreover, the customer dissatisfaction has wide implications. The U.S. economy is heavily dependent on increases in consumer spending. Such increases are hard to come by when consumers become less satisfied.
It doesn't help that customers today have more choices than ever before, whether it's seeking merchants on the Internet, demanding greater customization, or wanting answers to questions around the clock with time sensitive materials.

Clearly, offering superb customer service confers enormous benefits on a company. The right technology can create a pathway to great customer service by empowering employees to fully focus on the customer rather than spending their customer contact time looking up records or asking other employees for help. With information about a customer or a company's products at their fingertips, employees can put to work their experience and desire to succeed for any company that relies on satisfied customers. And satisfied customers become what a company really needs: loyal customers. I feel that I am ready to provide your company with excellence in this department. Cause with out them your company does not make profits!

What are my chances?

Thanks,

My qualifications include:

Washing out of more training programs than a blind man with Parkinsons.
Making career decisions based on FI postings.
Airing personal laundry on FI.
Applying directly for vacancies mid-thread on FI.

and finally,

an UNPARALLELED aptitude for deflection, rationalization, and self-deception.

I promise not to remain more than 12 days if hired. (7 if during American Idol season--who asked me to come back for this season too.)

Dear Inconceivable,

You have received a new private message at Flightinfo.com Hangar from pilot754, entitled "me".

This is the message that was sent:
DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!

Just watch out I might become your Chief Pilot one Day!

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

All the best,
Flightinfo.com Hangar

Latest resources

Back