• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seattle-bound flight aborted after eagle strikes engine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm embarrassed that I work with the general. Mookie is like NewK....the birds watch in awe as he fly's by and the girls beg him for a romp in the hay.

Beers to you Mookie and your lil c-hare!!!!!

Right back atcha my fine Canadian brother!

Mookie

I can't wait for you to do that either. Then you'll know what it is that AK Air pilots do on a daily basis. After that you can go cry to your mom and tell her how you want to go back to ATL and have 15 mile finals.

HAHA

I could just imagine your first missed in Juneau over Coghlan Island. Seat sucked up your bum shaking as you try to make the 1 mile 180 degree turn without hitting the mountain side.

Dream On.

Wow, you guys are the ONLY guys who do ANY tough flying......GIMME a break pal. And, IF DL does buy you guys, it will be great to see you flying DC9s in DTW. You will be dreaming of those days in Juneau, and instead be flying into Grand Rapids. That WILL be fun to watch. Enjoy!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm embarrassed that I work with the general. Mookie is like NewK....the birds watch in awe as he fly's by and guys like me beg him for a romp in the hay.

Beers to you Mookie and your lil c-hare!!!!!

Who the heck are you? Oh, that's right, I don't care. Are you really embarrassed about someone on an anonymous aviation website? Really?

And, your above statements seem a bit, well, ghay. Tone it down a bit or just call some 1-900 number and work it out...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Nice job on you comment clippyrip. I didn't know what to say at first because I couldn't believe how GL took a serious incident and turned it around to make fun of Mookie and talk about his dream of flying Sitka. This is true unprofessional ism from you GL and makes me wonder if you would make the same comments about your fellow comrades if such a thing happened.

Did I make fun of AK pilots? No. Did I say that they did a bad job? No. I just didn't extol them as much as YOU wanted. Professional pilots go through this everyday (just like Matt Damon's character stated on 30 Rock). I just stated I thought it could be Mookie. You really need to relax a bit. If you ate a piece of coal, you probably would poop a diamond.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Apparently Mookie was hoping to be the next Sully. Listen kid, like Matt Damon's character playing an airline pilot on the TV show 30 Rock stated "I get paid to NOT hit birds. I do that EVERYDAY. Sully hits a few birds and then gets invited to the Emmy's...."

BTW, I still can't wait to fly into Sitka as PIC. It will be a FANTASTIC moment. And, I will try to avoid Eagles.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Did I make fun of AK pilots? No. Did I say that they did a bad job? No. I just didn't extol them as much as YOU wanted. Professional pilots go through this everyday (just like Matt Damon's character stated on 30 Rock). I just stated I thought it could be Mookie. You really need to relax a bit. If you ate a piece of coal, you probably would poop a diamond.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Someone seems just a little too preoccupied with Matt Damon!!

Nice job to the crew of 68.

CP

With the price of halibut in Sitka, it'd be cheaper to eat bald eagle buffalo wings. :)

Leave general alone. He's having a tough year.

Mookie

Who the heck are you? Oh, that's right, I don't care. Are you really embarrassed about someone on an anonymous aviation website? Really?

And, your above statements seem a bit, well, ghay. Tone it down a bit or just call some 1-900 number and work it out...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Very funny....you changed the quote to suit your homophobic needs. I talk about girls and your obsessed with guys.....Matt Damon in particular. Typical Genital Lee.....

Mookie...remember miss Candy Lane...Canada's hottest stripper!!!

Very funny....you changed the quote to suit your homophobic needs. I talk about girls and your obsessed with guys.....Matt Damon in particular. Typical Genital Lee.....

Mookie...remember miss Candy Lane...Canada's hottest stripper!!!

No idea what u are talking about. :p
I just remember watching hockey at a fine Canadian drinking establishment.
Mookie

Bye Bye--General Lee
You are such an unbelievable "French for shower"bag. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back