• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Seagrave Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Segrave merged with a company out of NY. It is the same one that was posted above. I know that they are really in need of Hawker 1000 type rated captains but since most of those are still with NetJets, they are having a hard time finding any. If you have the Hawker 1000 type, you got a job I think...

Are there any actual and current Segrave pilots out here that can shed additional information?

Their site has hiring for lr-35, lr55, and some hawker. Cpt and f/o on all. But no place to send a resume to. Any ideas?-kingaira90

This is easy...... go back to the website, dig a little deeper.

Click on "contacts" has a list of names, #'s emails...

Ladi

gotcha, usually there is an official place to send resumes to. Guess the CP will work.-kingaqira90

I have a friend who worked there recently and you will be lucky to get 5 days a month off. Those guys fly more than any other place Ive ever heard of. I would leave aviation before I took a job at a place like that, but that's just me.

They don't fly more than any other place---you just haven't heard of Elite Air in PIE---now they will keep you on the road over 200 plus days a year, and by the way, when you are back in PIE----you are on call!!

They don't fly more than any other place---you just haven't heard of Elite Air in PIE---now they will keep you on the road over 200 plus days a year, and by the way, when you are back in PIE----you are on call!!

Actually I have heard of Elite another bottom of the barrel operator....You may be right they might not fly more than anyone else but you will be on the road more than most places. My information comes from current and former pilots, and the only reason why I posted it is because I don't think employers should lie to perspective employees about schedules and other quality of life issues. Specifically the comment about 8 on 5 off schedule...Again everyone take it for what its worth but I would never work there.

I have a buddy who just started there. Everyone is home based and airlined to meet the aircraft, FO is $45k, CA is $70K on the Hawker, schedule is 9 on/5 off with 8/6 "promised" in the future. 15-20 ex-Netjets Hawker 1000s on the way supposedly.

I have a buddy who interviewed there about three weeks ago. The info he was told was similar to what flywrite posted above, but with a couple of caveats. The positions are not salaried. Captain makes $360/duty day. Guaranteed $75K/year. Works out to a minimum of 208 duty days/year. Based on a 9/5 schedule, this gives you 27 days/year to get extra work or work on a better QOL. If I had to guess, as with any other 135 outfit, the company is most likely not interested in improving anyone's QOL, so ultimately it will turn into an opportunity to make an extra $10K/year. That puts you up to $85K/year. With it being a home based operator, when you are on duty you will be away from home. Is it worth it to be away from home for 235 days out the year to put $61K (adjusted for the taxman) in your pocket? One man's trash is another man's treasure!

Hawker 800, was it for a Capt or F.O. position?

Latest resources

Back