• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SCOPE at DELTA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW, I saw the FOM revision today. If anyone can get me a PDF copy of it, I would appreciate it. It is yellow colored and is effective April 1. I asked a Shuttle America guy in the terminal if he had the memo, he produced their revision.

F this, i'm going to law school then buying my own plane. ya'll can come fly it with me, even you joe merchant.

Sweet, I'll even fly it for free and then I'll have the time to get hired at one of those regional airlines and as soon as I have 500 PIC jet, I'll get hired by a major. ;)

Can't you see what is happening here? The cards are falling into place for RP and DAL.
If Midwest or should I say when, goes under... RP will take over the operation as RP DBA Midex. They now have a code share agreement with DL. The 175 at higher weights will then be moved to this operation and Shuttle America will no logger be part of DCI. Thats how MGT gets around scope! Its to "strange" that boeing made its announcement about planes being removed, Midwest signs code share with DL, and RP is DIP.

WATCH...

Can't you see what is happening here? The cards are falling into place for RP and DAL.
If Midwest or should I say when, goes under... RP will take over the operation as RP DBA Midex. They now have a code share agreement with DL. The 175 at higher weights will then be moved to this operation and Shuttle America will no logger be part of DCI. Thats how MGT gets around scope! Its to "strange" that boeing made its announcement about planes being removed, Midwest signs code share with DL, and RP is DIP.

WATCH...

BINGO

Don't forget the new certificate RP has just gained a 51% stake in Hawaii. Guess what? On April 1 the only A/C flying in those colors will be Shuttle America. DL new connection to all the islands in Hawaii.

Mark my words: A RAH A/C will be flying from the West Coast to these islands in the near future.

BINGO

Don't forget the new certificate RP has just gained a 51% stake in Hawaii. Guess what? On April 1 the only A/C flying in those colors will be Shuttle America. DL new connection to all the islands in Hawaii.

Mark my words: A RAH A/C will be flying from the West Coast to these islands in the near future.

Not for Delta. A code share maybe (we have a code share with Alaska too, and they fly to Hawaii from SEA), but that is about it. You will NOT be flying a plane larger than 76 seats as a Delta Connection. Nope. We gave up 6 seats in BK court to allow a certain number of 70 seaters to become 76 seaters, and that is the ONLY thing that would FORCE us to do it again. We didn't willingly give up extra seats, we were forced to, with a BK judge watching.

Bye Bye--General Lee

We didn't willingly give up extra seats, we were forced to, with a BK judge watching.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, tell us how you were forced to lose your virginity, with your cellmates watching.

Bye Bye--Genital Warts

General, tell us how you were forced to lose your virginity, with your cellmates watching.

Bye Bye--Genital Warts

Your Mom and Sister were willing participants.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back