• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

scabs.......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks.........once again linky no worky for me.

Very nice. And yet another reason unions suck.

Um exquese me? You sir need to go utilize your private pilots certificate and fly into IMC in Ice at night. That'll shut you the hell up.

Where's the flight bags with the C R A P in them!!!! I heard that was a really good one... They would take there bags and drop a bomb in them... OMG... Funny

PS Good Luck Guys, We at Piedmont I pulling for you!!

WSurf said:
Where's the flight bags with the C R A P in them!!!! I heard that was a really good one... They would take there bags and drop a bomb in them... OMG... Funny

PS Good Luck Guys, We at Piedmont I pulling for you!!

I would think they could use the "crap" for DNA test and then sue the "crap" out of whoever did it to the bag. With technology the way it is today, one can't be too careful.......

46Driver said:
I would think they could use the "crap" for DNA test and then sue the "crap" out of whoever did it to the bag. With technology the way it is today, one can't be too careful.......

that ain't no $hit, either!

Dropping a "present" in someone's bag, no matter how deserved, reflects more on the dropper than the scab.

Social exclusion and being in bad standing with the union is enough.

I draw he line at property destruction or harassment. No 'friendly notes' in the mailbox either. That kind of stuff can get you arrested.

Scabs should expect to pay the professional and social consequences, but no one should have to fear for their property or safety.

I get the feeling that some would like to brand them with the "Scarlet Letter". (An 'S' of course)

If a pilot group is strong enough to go on strike, why couldn't they just refuse to fly trips with ALL who crossed the line after the strike is over? That would render the scabs unemployable at their current airline.

Just a thought.

Latest resources

Back