• Start date
  • Watchers 32

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This Master Scab List is active and available on the World Wide Web. That is how I discovered it. If someone has an interest in removing it from public view they should seek a method for doing so. However, I have a feeling that it will resurface through some other source or group. In fact, the list may already be available on other sites. Considering that many of you were already aware of this list, the issues of privacy regarding the list should not be new to you. Those of us who were not aware of the list: now we know.

Services are widely available for individuals to protect themselves from identity fraud, such as Life Lock and Identity Guard. if someone is concerned about this issue, they should contact one of these services. They can use the money they made from scabbing to pay for it.

1.) Justify it to who? To you? Why? If ALPA had a legal case it would have been justified in court. It wasn't so I guess it didn't need to be. What facts are you talking about? Because his name appears on a list?

2.) My reasoning? You pay dues as a % of income earned. Not reported, actual income. What part of that is hard to understand? Agency shop. Ever heard of it? Are you really an ALPA member?

3.) You suspect, assume or what ever you want to call it, your wrong. ALPA wanted the money.

4.) I'm glad.

5.) I do not have his permission to use his name. What is your name,what airline do you work for and what domicle are you in? When you give me that I will contact him for permission to use his name.

Your cicular logic is failing you... first you don't have to say you are not obligated to justify the fact that he was paid CA wages, then in your #3, you state... "cause I said so...."

If you don't have permission to use his name then perhaps you should reconsider what you post... if you can't reference it or provide information so that others can verify what yo say... it doesn't mean much. The burden of proof is not on me to reconcile want you say is truth. It is..... on you.

Your cicular logic is failing you... first you don't have to say you are not obligated to justify the fact that he was paid CA wages, then in your #3, you state... "cause I said so...."

If you don't have permission to use his name then perhaps you should reconsider what you post... if you can't reference it or provide information so that others can verify what yo say... it doesn't mean much. The burden of proof is not on me to reconcile want you say is truth. It is..... on you.

REZ are you stupid? or 12 years old? I posted what I know to be true. You don't like it? OK. Why don't you prove me wrong if you so sure.

I related a story to you that I know the details of very well. It was proven to me. He has no problem relating this story or having me relate this story. I don't have his permission to use his name nor do I think I need to. But, I said I would get that permission if you were willing to use your real name, since it is important to you to know his info. No response from you but to give me advice as to what I should post. Grow up.

Your the one that doesn't understand how union dues are paid.

I asked if your an ALPA member...No response from you. I am an ALPA member in good standing.

You want my friends info but not willing to post yours.

Last edited:
REZ are you stupid? or 12 years old? I posted what I know to be true. You don't like it? OK. Why don't you prove me wrong if you so sure.

I am not the only one who has called your post into question. Here is a basic... belief doesn't equal truth.

I related a story to you that I know the details of very well. It was proven to me. He has no problem relating this story or having me relate this story. I don't have his permission to use his name nor do I think I need to. But, I said I would get that permission if you were willing to use your real name, since it is important to you to know his info. No response from you but to give me advice as to what I should post. Grow up.

As I said the burden of proof is on you...

Your the one that doesn't understand how union dues are paid.

I asked if your an ALPA member...No response from you. I am an ALPA member in good standing.

You want my friends info but not willing to post yours.

Your "story" is in question..... I've got the UAL scab list up on my computer... give me a clue....

I am not the only one who has called your post into question. Here is a basic... belief doesn't equal truth.

As I said the burden of proof is on you...

Your "story" is in question..... I've got the UAL scab list up on my computer... give me a clue....

Your not understanding basic union principals leave you not credible.

The burden of proof is on you. Prove your not a wannabe.

You choose not to believe my post. Great. I choose to believe your not qualified to make that judgement.

I just figured it out......You have 11,000 posts. You don't work, you post on the internet. I see you post alot on flightsims.com also. Is that the "Virtual ALPA"? LOLOLOL

I'll be glad to provide you with all the proof you need. You prove to me your qualified to understand it.

Last edited:
I went back and looked at a few of REZ O. Lewshun's posts.

I want to apologize to everyone for wasting thier time.

REZ spews forth about anything and everything and as far as I can tell, knows nothing about airlines, airline pilots or the economy. This took me all of 5 minutes and there are over 11,000posts....OMG this guy is sooooo full of sh^t.

Please forgive me for wasting your time with this thread.

What do you talk about when they are on your jumpseat?

We'd talk about whatever we ended up talking about. Or not. Sometimes I'm chatty, other times, not so much.

Or, I guess, we could talk about the times a union squeezed just a bit too hard, and the goose died. Which could segue nicely into a discussion about the continued decline of union membership, and the sweetheart legislative deals intended to reverse that decline. We could talk about how unions too often think it's 1930, or 1950, and how they might reinvent themselves to increase their relevance. Eventually we might even discuss how abstractions, words like 'management' or 'labor', can, because the word is not the thing, cause us to percieve things incorrectly. And that might eventually lead to a discussion of how useful abstractions are when you intend to do something crummy to another person. Just label them something undesireable, de-humanize them, and then you can justify pretty much anything you'd like to do to them with a clear conscience! Oh, there's loads to talk about!

Of course, while jumpseating, I can't remember a Captain ever pulling out some list to see if I, or anyone else, was a 'scab'. Perhaps my views on the matter aren't so unusual, after all.

And a question for you, Rez: Who's the most important guy at an airline? Put another way: Who has the most important job?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back