• Start date
  • Watchers 32

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He lied to you he is a fleet qual. scab!

There are a hand full of scabs at United that are in good standing at ALPA the vast majority are not and are treated accordingly.

I have seen documents and I think you lie or or misinformed. Prove what your saying. I've seen the date he started class and the date the the strike was over. There is no way he flew a trip.

You've got to cross a picket line to be a scab.

All else aside, having lists with people's social security numbers posted all over the internet is trouble waiting to happen...

1.) Justify? To who? He was hired by UAL. They "Justified it"

2.) You should know you pay a percentage of what you make, not what the union thinks your making.

3.) They wanted the difference in PAY.

4.) I would have told them "No" also.

1. No, justify what you state here. Facts speak for themselves.

2. Your reasoning wasn't clear.

3. Well, that would negate him screwing other pilots. But I suspect ALPA, if true, wanted the wages returned to UAL. Not ALPA.

4. This is very clear.

Who is this individual... and what domicile is he in?

1. No, justify what you state here. Facts speak for themselves.

2. Your reasoning wasn't clear.

3. Well, that would negate him screwing other pilots. But I suspect ALPA, if true, wanted the wages returned to UAL. Not ALPA.

4. This is very clear.

Who is this individual... and what domicile is he in?

1.) Justify it to who? To you? Why? If ALPA had a legal case it would have been justified in court. It wasn't so I guess it didn't need to be. What facts are you talking about? Because his name appears on a list?

2.) My reasoning? You pay dues as a % of income earned. Not reported, actual income. What part of that is hard to understand? Agency shop. Ever heard of it? Are you really an ALPA member?

3.) You suspect, assume or what ever you want to call it, your wrong. ALPA wanted the money.

4.) I'm glad.

5.) I do not have his permission to use his name. What is your name,what airline do you work for and what domicle are you in? When you give me that I will contact him for permission to use his name.

Last edited:
Sadly, it is not. It is a disgrace though, who know how accurate the data is, and what about posting someones ss #? DOB? For the world to see??? Too bad I'm not lucky enough to have my ss # and DOB put out there by some yoyo, makes a nice lawsuit.

Oh, and if you were on that list by mistake, how do you get off it? Looks like TSA nonsense....

I'm not standing up for scabs in any way, I just think that the whole idea of a "list" is ridiculous.

duh? you thought it was a joke?

How many Captains carry this list with them and check it prior to allowing each Jumpseater aboard? How many have denied boarding to someone on that list?

I used to JS quite a bit on WN years ago, but never saw anyone pull out a Master Scab List. The only list I ever saw was to comfirm my company had a JS agreement with them.

Sadly, it is not. It is a disgrace though, who know how accurate the data is, and what about posting someones ss #? DOB? For the world to see??? Too bad I'm not lucky enough to have my ss # and DOB put out there by some yoyo, makes a nice lawsuit.

Oh, and if you were on that list by mistake, how do you get off it? Looks like TSA nonsense....

I'm not standing up for scabs in any way, I just think that the whole idea of a "list" is ridiculous.

I thought those numbers were emp. numbers and not SSNs. Wouldn't make much sense to post someone's SSN and DOB on a document like that. Besides it only looks like it's the last 5 or six digits. If you can find out the rest of the numbers you can find out a lot more with less work. The interwebs are less secure than you think.

Erm....We're worried about a scab's identity being stolen why? YGBSM. They stole your career, over!

The reason for including the SSN is because many scabs have legally changed their name or go by a pseuodnym in the hopes that their sins will be forgotten.

I agree with your above statement, but if you seriously believe in "chemtrails," your head could use some fixin'

I do not believe in chemtrails, I have joked on here for years about those nutcases. I provided the link here for sheer enjoyment if people want to go there and mess with them

Erm....We're worried about a scab's identity being stolen why? YGBSM. They stole your career, over!

The reason for including the SSN is because many scabs have legally changed their name or go by a pseuodnym in the hopes that their sins will be forgotten.

Your missing the point...why give some idiot or illegal immigrant the ammunition to get their hands on this information to do stuff that can have an effect on you? Great, now YGBSM

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back