Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To PCL 128:
Shame on you!!!!
You think that having 3 years on 121 ops with 1250 hrs flying a light twin or B1900 gives you the right to know it all. Most of us in this forum have more time TAXI time on jets that you have total time. You need an attitude check. Trust me on this one you will not go very far on this industry with all that negativity. Tell us did you pay for your job? and if you did what makes you different than a SCAB! I would love to see you try to apply to my airline. First of all even if you fly that beech for 500 years you will not qualify! and second with your attitude you will never be here....
I promise you that!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck

PCL_128 said:

Your insults mean nothing to me, being as they are coming from a bunch of whining, spineless wimps. Good day!

I could assure you that you spend some time with me crossing the pond, you'd get a lecture about your ilk and their actions that cheapen the profession. Those like you who rely on mommy and daddy to write a check to get your career "jumpstarted" allow the scum bag operators to pay lousy wages. Which in turn puts downward pressure on all salaries and benefits. You also cost those more qualified a seat based on nothing but greed of the rent a seat operation. And most certainly your seat was gained not on your qualifications. Those like yourself who will do anything to just jerk off and fly a jet....at any price, cost all of us in the long run.

Honestly, I'd be more concerned about a job action having guys like you cross our picket line then guys at CAL on the list. Most of the CAL scabs crossed because there was an underlying factor in their decision, and that was pure, unadulterated bitterness toward ALPA. What can we say about you and your motivations? Aside from "daddy, please pay for my job"..."Please daddy......please, I just want to fly jets, I don't care what it pays because I know you'll send money".

Incidentally, if you think ALPA sanctions the list....give Herndon a call and ask them for one tomorrow. The suit you're referring to was an attempt by those Plaintiffs to assign liability to ALPA and the judge did not agree. It did not have anything to do with an "official" scab list published by ALPA.

And speaking of spineless, I spent 25 months on a picket line in an attempt to keep the profession to a higher standard. Those like you are nothing but opportunists who do not earn their jobs. Yes, that is the exact same vein as a scab. And son, I can assure you should you take your attitude with me, the outcome would not be pleasant. The replies mean nothing to you, just like the insults (and the list) mean nothing to a scab. Because you the opportunist, like a scab, have no true integrity. Same type of mark, but just a different shade of color.

Think what you wish, but your actions and the ilk like yourself, do cheapen the entire profession. Your "3 years of 121" and a quarter will do nothing but get yourself a cup of coffee. I wouldn't even attempt to try and make you understand via this format. It would do no good. Judging by your posts of this and other topics, I can tell you're nothing but a spoiled little brat who has had everything handed to him on a silver platter. Including your career to date.

Christ, what a know it all.

Last edited:
PCL 128

I have no sympathy for scabs, and I DO check my scablist
every time there is a jumpseater. (they will not go on my flight)
Just wondering what made you give money to Tom Cooper
at Gulfstream ( if I understand correctly you spent time there)

bluejet said:
To PCL 128:
Shame on you!!!!
You think that having 3 years on 121 ops with 1250 hrs flying a light twin or B1900 gives you the right to know it all. Most of us in this forum have more time TAXI time on jets that you have total time. You need an attitude check.

I didn't mean to imply that I am all knowing with my measly 1300 hours. What I meant was this: You would think with all of the PFT bashing that goes on around here that in 3 years I would have come into contact with someone that would confront me about it. It hasn't happened. I know for a fact that certain people at this company (Pinnacle) are extremely anti-PFT, yet when I see them they say nothing to me about it. Not one person has said a word to me about PFT since I came to Pinnacle over a year ago. Seems strange to me. That's all I meant.

viking737 said:
PCL 128

I have no sympathy for scabs, and I DO check my scablist
every time there is a jumpseater. (they will not go on my flight)
Just wondering what made you give money to Tom Cooper
at Gulfstream ( if I understand correctly you spent time there)

Although I knew all about EAL, Lorenzo, and the SCABs before coming to GIA, I didn't have any idea that the company president was an EAL SCAB. I didn't have a copy of the list at the time, nor would I have thought to look. The thought never occured to me that GIA might be run by SCABs. In fact, most of the pilots I know from Delta and USAir weren't aware of it either. Every major airline pilot I've ever talked to about GIA (before and after going) thought that the GIA First Officer program sounded like a great idea.

Now that I know about Cooper and the others, I would not recommend anyone giving him their money. Unfortunately, not everyone knows about Cooper before they get there.

My experience has been that the anti-PFT crowd is nothing but a very vocal minority. The few people that are so vehemently against PFT are usually cowards and would never say anything to my face. I'll hold that opinion until somebody actually does say something to me. Until then, I have no reason to think anything else is the truth. Boeingman, maybe you would be the one person to have the courage to confront me about, but I guess we'll never know. I can only speak of the people I've met at my company, and none of them have said anything to any of us former GIA pilots about PFT.

PCL_128 said:
I know for a fact that certain people at this company (Pinnacle) are extremely anti-PFT, yet when I see them they say nothing to me about it. Not one person has said a word to me about PFT since I came to Pinnacle over a year ago. Seems strange to me. That's all I meant.

If you know "for a fact" that they are anti-PFT then obviously they have made their views known, or how else would you know how they feel? What do you expect... someone to come to work and go fist-to-cuffs with you?! Its called workplace "PROFESSIONALISM", but doesn't change how they feel or how they conduct themselves. You just don't get it. You continue to reinforce my points precisely. You have this immature schoolyard bully mentality about "issues" and it is very apparent in your posts. You also have this split personality regarding integrity. Finally, your lame excuse regarding not fully knowing about GIA isn't working. A quick search of your posts on other threads prove this simply untrue.

This thread has become like that part in the movie "Airplane" where the passengers line up to smack sense into the hysterical woman, in this case the part of the woman is played by PCL_128.

I'm done.

Last edited:
Gulfstream is not PFT, it is rent a seat. We have PFT'ers at ASA but they went through the FSI program and then were hired by ASA. But, they had to get through the program first to get to ASA. FSI had nothing invested in the student so it was pass or fail. I know of several pilots (new hire and transition) that were given additional sim sessions to get them ready for their checkride. Obviously, ASA had a lot invested in them and wanted them to succeed. GIA is renting a seat in a plane that can be flown single pilot and I'm sure the Captains there are single pilot most of the time as they baby sit the seat renter.
GIA is not the same as Comair or ASA of the past- no where near. PFT at FSI and seat renting are not the same!
Now, PCL_128 you are at Pinnacle. I will extend you the professional courtesy of a ride on my aircraft, anytime. I will tell you my opinion about GIA if I know you are from there but I would not deny you a ride. That said, I would not welcome a current GIA pilot, no way. That had better get that thumb moistened! Fly safe- Wil

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back